• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aerial banner at football game

I don't think TV will mention it.

ACCN won't embarrass a member institution by paying it any mind.
ESPN broadcasters never take a hardline negative stance during games. Has any game commentator weighed in with anything negative about Bz?

Hell no. Most of the time, they are too busy with the AD-created platitudes to criticize much.

Take out the Stop the Lies and Fire [Redacted], he's gone after this season anyway (there is no way we have a winning record).

Stick with the Fire Wellman message. He is responsible for EVERYTHING that has gone down here in the past few years. The fire [Redacted] message makes it seem like the fan base is only unhappy with basketball, and that's not the case. Our entire athletic dept. is in the crapper. Grobe, as much as I like and respect him, should be on the hot seat, too. His program hasn't been as bad as Bz's, but it has been in steady decline.

Fire Wellman is a strong statement, especially when its written on a banner, flying behind a plane during a football game. Plus, there could be basketball recruits there. I know many think a stunt like this won't matter to recruits, but it is embarrassing. Instead if wooing a kid on all things great about WFU, coaches will spend the afternoon trying to explain the banner- when the [Redacted] issue probably won't matter after this season.

It's rather amusing that some guys on a chatboard think that getting a bunch of guys together to raise a measly $2,600 for something like this is going to have any effect at all on decisions that Ron Wellman is going to make. Wellman has people supporting him who are writing checks with a lot more zeroes than that.

All you guys are doing is feeding your own egos. One would think that you would have realized that by now.

BKF guiding light:

STALIN: The peasants have no power! I will crush their dissent!

Peasant: Please, mr Stalin, do not throw me in a gulag!

BKF: Be grateful you don't live in the hell that is the USA!!!

RJ: Say that again and I will Drone Strike your ass (so long as a dem is in office....if not, then I will condemn it!)

It's rather amusing that some guys on a chatboard think that getting a bunch of guys together to raise a measly $2,600 for something like this is going to have any effect at all on decisions that Ron Wellman is going to make. Wellman has people supporting him who are writing checks with a lot more zeroes than that.

All you guys are doing is feeding your own egos. One would think that you would have realized that by now.

Who cares? Feeding our own egos is better than being fed the unwiped ass that we have been forced to eat for the last 3 years. If this is now our source of enjoyment arising from WFU sports, then that is Wellman's doing.

I'd rather contribute money to feed my ego than contribute money to feed Wellman's. It isn't rocket science.

The FAA does not permit you to fly over the stadium during a game, so that shouldn't be a problem.

They do if the stadium seats less than 35,000 people. Air Sign looked up BB & T. Its listed as 31,500.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'd rather contribute money to feed my ego than contribute money to feed Wellman's. It isn't rocket science.

This!

The billboard should already be happening. RSF had funds for 2.

The plane will be awesome! I'd say pick whatever game is closest to basketball season.

This really is the only joy that we will have all season.

We wouldn't be in this situation if Dino had not let the program get completely out of control and become a national embarrassment that was reflecting negatively on the diploma of everyone who had ever graduated from the school.

Think critically about that story and you will realize that it makes no sense. I realize that is hard to do when you have Ron Wellman's cock in your mouth.

We wouldn't be in this situation if Dino had not let the program get completely out of control and become a national embarrassment that was reflecting negatively on the diploma of everyone who had ever graduated from the school.

Is there anyone not on these boards that even remember those incidents now? Hell, the only reason we even do is because we get fed #culture as a reminder

Do it vs FSU since its a slam dunk the protest will generate a W and fall flat. I've seen the movie before.

You are ignorring the entire situation....which is not surprising, considering the collective mindset on this board. Those players were on a trip officially representing Wake Forest University. They weren't at a Saturday night frat party.

[Redacted] made that player TEAM CAPTAIN. I bet that really taught him culture.

I mean the only mistake those kids made was when woods didn't shut up the MIL.

Back