• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After 21 hours bitching, Cruz votes with Democrats

The cloture vote will be Friday or Saturday. Not that CNN would understand what is really going on.

That's all well and good. Doesn't change the fact (rather, confirms it) that Cruz's little stunt yesterday was a complete waste of everyone's time and energy.

5f7.jpg

LK, this stunt seems to be everything you hate about partisan politics. What do you support Cruz here?

Canadians, man.

If he hadn't renounced his Canadian citizenship, they would have been able to take it form him for being a douche. The only constitutional exclusion for the Canadian anti-douche clause is if you are a hockey player.

Rubio got some crazy and TP points last week. He let ibe known he personally stopped a very qualified gay, black guy from being named to the federal bench.

The thing I don't get about Cruz as compared to those other people is that he is a very intelligent person. I always thought of the Tea Partiers as playing a few cards short of a full deck, but Cruz is extremely smart. I don't know what his deal is. He's probably just wrong. Or he may be one of these people who is almost too smart for their own good. The type who thinks they can take over any situation and sell anyone anything because they're God's gift to Earth.

Cruz is a meglomaniac with delusions of grandeur. At Harvard Law he sent out monthly updates on his "achievements" to everyone from friends to Justices of the Supreme Court.

He's trying to be the smart guy who leads the rubes.

He was probably thinking if an idiot like Palin can grab the reins, imagine what an Ivy Leaguer can do. He basically took Rubio's spot from out under his nose.

Cruz is exactly what the Senate needs. That whole group is nothing but a bunch of entitled old men (and a few old women) who think their shit doesn't stink, hold their noses high, and desperately need some term limits. All their looking down at Cruz does is prove his point. I love seeing fuckers like McCain and Reid look uncomfortable, and I love all the Beltway elite pundits looking the same way.

Senate needed an entitled young man who thinks his shit doesn't stink?

Cruz is exactly what the Senate needs. That whole group is nothing but a bunch of entitled old men (and a few old women) who think their shit doesn't stink, hold their noses high, and desperately need some term limits. All their looking down at Cruz does is prove his point. I love seeing fuckers like McCain and Reid look uncomfortable, and I love all the Beltway elite pundits looking the same way.

But his positions are batshit crazy and he is Joe McCarty, Jr.

Back