• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After 21 hours bitching, Cruz votes with Democrats

Then I suppose that you loved Dennis Kucinich, too, huh?

Actually, I was going to mention Kucinich (who was in the House and not the Senate, BTW). I have no fondness for Kucinich's politics, but I respect that he is one of the few true believers in Congress.

Cruz is a meglomaniac with delusions of grandeur. At Harvard Law he sent out monthly updates on his "achievements" to everyone from friends to Justices of the Supreme Court.

I didn't know facebook had been around that long.

But his positions are batshit crazy and he is Joe McCarty, Jr.

His positions aren't batshit at all. Oh, he hates Obamacare! What a crazy position! Lock him up!

The only McCarthyism involved here is in trying to portray a perfectly sane man as a lunatic.

His positions aren't batshit at all. Oh, he hates Obamacare! What a crazy position! Lock him up!

The only McCarthyism involved here is in trying to portray a perfectly sane man as a lunatic.

Calling those who support Obamacare appeasers a la WWII is batshit crazy and McCartyesque. I showed multiple sources (including a nationally respected conservative) that liken his positions and actions to being the new Joe McCarthy.

To have so many people bringing up similarities to Joe McCarthy shows that person is batshit crazy and dangerous.

But his positions are batshit crazy and he is Joe McCarty, Jr.

I love how you heard this recently and are going to start repeating it over and over and over...

Cruz is exactly what the Senate needs. That whole group is nothing but a bunch of entitled old men (and a few old women) who think their shit doesn't stink, hold their noses high, and desperately need some term limits. All their looking down at Cruz does is prove his point. I love seeing fuckers like McCain and Reid look uncomfortable, and I love all the Beltway elite pundits looking the same way.

Yeah man I love seeing somebody busting in shouting "POLITICS THE USUAL WAY SUCKS" while playing politics the usual way. Way to go team.

Yeah he clearly didn't think that through.

GOP Rep. Peter King called Cruz - self-righteous fraud, carnival huckster, spreading lies and is ashamed of the lies he tells

Last edited:
Back