• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

After losing election, 15 States form petitions to secede

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-15-states-file-petitions-to-secede-from-united-states
because that's how democracy works...fucking idiots

"As a result of Tuesday's election, Americans in 15 states have filed petitions to secede from the United States, Regina Conley reported at Red Alert Politics on Saturday.

So far, she says, residents in Louisiana, Texas, Kentucky, Colorado, New Jersey and ten other states, have filed petitions at the White House petition site requesting secession. A petition for New York to secede was file by "C R" of Grand Forks, North Dakota on Saturday."

690.jpg

That was The Onion with a fake masthead wasn't it?

Am I understanding this correctly, someone from North Dakota filed a petition for NY to secede? That's pretty funny.

Is this atypical after an election?

Let's let the Confederacy be its own country again and refuse them foreign aid like they would do to others and not let them back into the union this time.

Let's let the Confederacy be its own country again and refuse them foreign aid like they would do to others and not let them back into the union this time.

ugh the amount of hot chicks in the US would significantly decrease. against.

not really, they would leave looking for guys.....but we'd make them illegal aliens and put them into indentured servitude.

Let's not. I like the weather in the south and don't want to move.

I don't think the petition web site was around for previous elections, which if it's an Obama initiative, makes the whole thing deliciously ironic.

I think the Obama Admin did start the online petitioning thing. Takes 25K signatures if I'm correct...which, really, probably would not be that hard to get. He wouldn't approve it, of course, but still, it'd be amusing if it crossed his desk at some point.

I was checking the Mitt Romney facebook page because it is great entertainment. Anyways on there was a petition going around for a recount of the election. With all the crazy theories that there is no way Obama could have won fairly, voter suppression by the deomcrats (lol), etc... It had over 35,000 signatures last I checked. Its ridiculous thats 35,000 people want to waste time and money because they don't like the outcome of something. Oh only 61,939,115 people disagree with you not a big discrepancy at all.

I hadn't heard that one before, but here's the map:

Texasin5.jpg

I thought for sure one would have been shaped like a pickup truck.

Back