• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alabama v. LSU BCSCG Predictions

27-13 good guys to shut up all the fucking haters who think OK State deserves to be here instead or that there should be a split title or any other fucking nonsense I've heard over the last 6 weeks. RMFT!

I grew up right near AL (Pensacola -- like 15-20 mins from the border), I know quite enough about it, thank you.

I grew up right near AL (Pensacola -- like 15-20 mins from the border), I know quite enough about it, thank you.

Grew up in the FL panhandle, huh? I wouldn't be so quick to throw stones from glass houses. And this is coming from someone who spent two spring breaks in Panama City. :thumbsup:

That being said, yeah most of the state of Alabama sucks. Mobile and Tuscaloosa are about the only two places I have any desire to travel to.

Prediction: it will be a shitty, god-awful game just like the first one, but since the final score will be close (< 4 points), everyone will mistakenly think it was a great game.

I'll most likely be watching Family Guy reruns on TBS instead.

Grew up in the FL panhandle, huh? I wouldn't be so quick to throw stones from glass houses. And this is coming from someone who spent two spring breaks in Panama City. :thumbsup:

That being said, yeah most of the state of Alabama sucks. Mobile and Tuscaloosa are about the only two places I have any desire to travel to.

I didn't say I liked it (really the only thing I miss from home is the beach).

Tigers 17 Bama 10

Optimized-TyrannMathieu2.jpg

27-13 good guys to shut up all the fucking haters who think OK State deserves to be here instead or that there should be a split title or any other fucking nonsense I've heard over the last 6 weeks. RMFT!

Pretty sure if they all end up with one loss OK State is going to holler.

You've clearly never visited central Pennsylvania. Also Mississippi and Arkansas are far worse states in that region.

Which is why I've heard Pennsylvania described as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Alabama in between.

Jesus not this Oklahoma State shit again. They have absolutely nothing to complain about no matter what happens tonight.

So then Bama will deserve to be champs even though they lost to LSU in their own house?

Back