• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alamo Bowl

If RGIII ends up with the Skins, he'll turn into Jason Campbell. Let's hope that doesn't happen for his sake.

WTF couldn't Price have been this good in my NCAA '12 Online Dynasty.

This one has entertainment written all over it.

RGII already marched down the field for a TD on the first drive and now Washington is moving it as well.

I have a parley play on Baylor -10 and the over 78.5. Not so worried about Baylor covering by the over scares me but I have too much respect for RGIII to take the under.

Time to stop worrying about the over and start worrying about Baylor covering

If RGIII ends up with the Skins, he'll turn into Jason Campbell. Let's hope that doesn't happen for his sake.

Other than the fact that they are black, there is really no comparison between their games nor their college careers.

Other than the fact that they are black, there is really no comparison between their games nor their college careers.

Off the top of my head, I was pretty sure Jason Campbell was the last QB the Skins drafted in the 1st round.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

"If you're scoring points than no...I mean it depends if you're scoring points or not scoring points, doesn't really matter. Depends on if you're scoring points..." WTF was he talking about. Fun game to watch btw.

"If you're scoring points than no...I mean it depends if you're scoring points or not scoring points, doesn't really matter. Depends on if you're scoring points..." WTF was he talking about. Fun game to watch btw.

I think he was trying to say that if you think "this is the last TD we will get" then you go for two. But if you know you are going to score again (which obviously both teams are) then why go for two, it won't matter in the long run.

At this rate, Baylor might as well just try and match scores and go for 2 every time to make up the difference.

Back