• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alamo Bowl

If you had under 90 points through three quarters it's not lookin gOod

Yea, I think I get it it just sounded hysterical the way he tried explaining it.

looks like he stepped out.

This may be the most worthless challenge ever. 1st and goal from the 3 inch line is not going to make a difference.

Over 1,100 yards of combined offense. And the 4th quarter still remains in its entirety.

LSU + RGIII vs Bama + Price

That'd make Jan 9 a little more interesting

Truth. I love RG3, but I don't see any team trading the farm to move up a few spots for him.

Truth. I love RG3, but I don't see any team trading the farm to move up a few spots for him.

Agreed. Definitely don't see the #1 pick him over Luck.

Briles has got to do something about the defensive side of the ball.

I predict an incompletion by Washington, and Baylor runs out the clock for the win.

I thinking Baylor gets the stop and then busts a run for the cover.

Better for Washington that Baylor went ahead and scored. Their odds of scoring twice with an onside kick recovery in between are better than their odds of stopping Baylor on 4 straight plays.

That is, unless they put their fucking offensive linemen on kickoff return team.

Back