• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alamo Bowl

That was just poor. Baylor already squibed it once. It was obvious they were going to do it again. That was awesome though. Those were the best few seconds of dude's football life. When he got back up, he knew he was going to do something big.

And then he fumbled.

This one has entertainment written all over it.

RGII already marched down the field for a TD on the first drive and now Washington is moving it as well.

I have a parley play on Baylor -10 and the over 78.5. Not so worried about Baylor covering by the over scares me but I have too much respect for RGIII to take the under.

love the late cover.

That was just poor. Baylor already squibed it once. It was obvious they were going to do it again. That was awesome though. Those were the best few seconds of dude's football life. When he got back up, he knew he was going to do something big.

And then he fumbled.

HaHa!

After a game like last night does the defenisive coordinator's have to pay some money back to the schools???

Back