• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ALL PRAISE JOHN CURRIE FOR ACTING A YEAR TOO LATE

Was just pointing out that's about 1 a season from P6 schools. Strong argument could be made that this was our year to be the one.

It's all just matters of opinion and nuance at this point. Personally I think the last decade has been crazy. It's crazy that we haven't fired him. I imagine at some point it will become hard for even the most "reasonable" posters on this board to continue to make excuses.

No one would give a shit if we fired Manning at any time in the past two years. No one gives a shit about Wake Forest basketball anymore. The longer Wake waits to do something to remedy that, the likelihood exponentially increases no one ever cares again.

No one would give a shit if we fired Manning at any time in the past two years. No one gives a shit about Wake Forest basketball anymore. The longer Wake waits to do something to remedy that, the likelihood exponentially increases no one ever cares again.

Sadly I think we've already crossed that threshold.

no one would give a shit if manning took a shit at midcourt during a game

No one would bat an eye at something that happens ONCE in over 300 schools. You can't be serious. That's news.

As to the UT fiasco, how many people have to tell you it was Phil Fulmer fucking him before you deal with that reality? A bunch already have.

I haven't seen anyone deny Fulmer was involved. The fact that Currie was run out of town (perhaps no fault of his own), doesn't negate the fact that he may have battle scars. Just because you fought in a war that wasn't your doing, doesn't mean you can't come home totally f**ked up.

I am confident the UT situation did not scar him.

I hope you are right. From what I have seen over 11 months, I have a different opinion. But opinions change and if Currie pulls off the 4d chess move and fires Manning and brings in Beilen or matta, then I will happily change my opinion. Until then though..

I haven't seen anyone deny Fulmer was involved. The fact that Currie was run out of town (perhaps no fault of his own), doesn't negate the fact that he may have battle scars. Just because you fought in a war that wasn't your doing, doesn't mean you can't come home totally f**ked up.

This is not a war.

He knows what happened, who and why. He may carry a grudge towards the people who did it to him. Then, if he is going home and all the powers that be are on your side, that will be behind you. When you know everyone is in your corner and worked to bring you in, it's a lot different.

I think is non-event for him.

This is not a war.

He knows what happened, who and why. He may carry a grudge towards the people who did it to him. Then, if he is going home and all the powers that be are on your side, that will be behind you. When you know everyone is in your corner and worked to bring you in, it's a lot different.

I think is non-event for him.

THIS is not a war. I'm not sure how to make this more simple. My point was the effects from having been in one. Obviously, you're a very dogmatic person. So, I'll just move on.

Abster, I said the same thing as Bob N. His is OK, but I'm dogmatic and he's not.

In fact I gave additional reasonable concepts in a pleasant fashion.

I even said "I think".

I hope you are right. From what I have seen over 11 months, I have a different opinion. But opinions change and if Currie pulls off the 4d chess move and fires Manning and brings in Beilen or matta, then I will happily change my opinion. Until then though..

It’s pretty clear, based on your posts over the last few weeks, that you have made up your mind and nothing short of firing Manning and making a homerun hire is acceptable. But you are totally unable to accept that the world has changed in a very short period of time and nobody has any real clue about when normal turns. In your mind Currie is guilty until proven innocent and you’ve been hammering that theme repeatedly. You’re a fucking front runner who claims you’ll support him only if he delivers what you want.

You’re in a horse race with 2&2 for the most out of touch with reality poster on this board.

The problem is not getting take out. The problem is not taking the trash out. F U currie.

Back