• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon Prime Music

Interesting. I use Google Music (and really like it; I pay the promo/intro rate of $7.99/month), but if I can get the video, music, and 2-day shipping from Prime for nearly the same annual price, might be time to switch.

Booo, I just went over to try it out and since I'm a "guest" of my wife's Prime account, only she can access it. For me to listen, I'll have to pay for my own account.

Or you could, you know, use your wife's login, because she's your wife.

We don't share logins for a simple reason, we buy quite a few gifts for each other off Amazon. Its our way of being able to surprise each other every so often.

But she doesn't trust you not to check and see what she's ordered for you a few times a year?

I'm betting she's buying her boyfriend a bunch of clothes and sex toys and she doesn't want you to know about it.

Luckily, she can't check your Amazon account either.

I'll allow it in the name of marital harmony.

We don't share logins for a simple reason, we buy quite a few gifts for each other off Amazon. Its our way of being able to surprise each other every so often.

Just don't look at her order history. I have access to my wife's account since I'm the guest, but I don't look at her orders.

I was already streaming rock music turned into lullabies for my kid. Now I have redonk access to a bazillion songs.

I was already streaming rock music turned into lullabies for my kid. Now I have redonk access to a bazillion songs.

Streaming is great for kids stuff. Don't want to buy that stuff, but having it when you want it is great.

it would be nice if a household could have separate amazon accounts. it's annoying when my wife's purchases fuck with my recommendations and what not.

netflix figured it out. get on it, amazon

it would be nice if a household could have separate amazon accounts. it's annoying when my wife's purchases fuck with my recommendations and what not.

netflix figured it out. get on it, amazon

so who's purchases keep bringing up the accomodator as a recommendation?

Back