• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Amazon Prime

Yeah there's lots of little stuff I buy simply because it'll show up at my doorstep quicker than I can get my ass out to Home Depot or Target. I've placed singular orders for: can of spray paint, bars of soap, lightbulbs, weed-whacker line...

Milhouse hates the Internet.

nah, running out to get shit like toilet paper is a break from the wife and kids.

but millennials are definitely lazy as shit. too busy to go to the store? bullshit. don't want to take a break from facebook is more like it.

nah, running out to get shit like toilet paper is a break from the wife and kids.

but millennials are definitely lazy as shit. too busy to go to the store? bullshit. don't want to take a break from facebook is more like it.

I'm 38. I hate the general public and prefer to stay at my house than navigate the parking lots and aisles at Walmart, particularly with my toddler. Besides, can facebook on the phone all you want.

i said get a break from wife and kids, not shopping with a toddler at wal-mart.

I'd rather point and click and play with my kids. Also don't want to risk not having TP around.

#gooddad

When do you guys stream tv but your not connected to wifi? how does that even work. weird.

I can stream Netflix or Youtube to my phone via 4G without being connected to wifi. Do that sometimes at the gym if I'm on a cardio machine watching a game on ESPN3 or a series on Netflix. Also can do it in the car for the boy if he's losing his shit. But for whatever reason Amazon won't let you -- wifi only. Not sure why.

I primed a package from Malaysia last week and it is taking forever to deliver.

I do not deny any of this

I'd rather point and click and play with my kids. Also don't want to risk not having TP around.

#gooddad

how long have you been married and how old are your kids?

and i'm sure you're the best dad. you're the best at everything else.

my wife is a true house dragon and i can do both. yours must be unbearable.

My wife order a new adapter for her Dell laptop yesterday around noon and it got here early this morning.

Shameless plug time.

AmazonSmile now allows you to select a charity, and each qualifying Prime purchase, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase to a charity. You can search for charities, and if you dont already have a favorite, I'd appreciate if you would select our Volunteer Fire Department. Its listed as: The Fork Volunteer Fire Department Inc, Advance NC. Every little bit helps, especially with our limited budget.

Shameless plug time.

AmazonSmile now allows you to select a charity, and each qualifying Prime purchase, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase to a charity. You can search for charities, and if you dont already have a favorite, I'd appreciate if you would select our Volunteer Fire Department. Its listed as: The Fork Volunteer Fire Department Inc, Advance NC. Every little bit helps, especially with our limited budget.

works for me. nice thing to do.

Back