• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

America Is Not For Black People - Greg Howard

Got many examples of black fraternities doing that?

no. it was a question.

Is that how they commit voter fraud?

Nobody plays the hypothetical white victim card like Milhouse.

In all seriousness, dressing up like white people and acting like white people is what white people want us to do in order to get jobs.

the bold is sort of true, but everybody has to dress and act in a certain way in order to get certain jobs.

i would personally prefer to work in shorts, t shirt and flip flops, drink beer at work and rant and rave like a lunatic. but i can't so i don't.

Holy shit this is a thing? what ever happened to just getting some kegs and a band and trying to get laid?

no. it was a question.

the bold is sort of true, but everybody has to dress and act in a certain way in order to get certain jobs.

i would personally prefer to work in shorts, t shirt and flip flops, drink beer at work and rant and rave like a lunatic. but i can't so i don't.

Because dressing up like white people and acting like white people is what white people want white people to do in order to get jobs.

By the way, I'm at work in jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops. I could drink a beer but it's not even 10 am yet.

Holy shit this is a thing? what ever happened to just getting some kegs and a band and trying to get laid?

2000px-ElectoralCollege2008.svg.png

no. it was a question.

jimmy-buffett-4f3a83f5199eb.jpg

Because dressing up like white people and acting like white people is what white people want white people to do in order to get jobs.

By the way, I'm at work in jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops. I could drink a beer but it's not even 10 am yet.

you don't work. you teach.

kidding. i had to.

Leduc said on the night of the party and the next day, a backlash erupted on YikYak, a social media app similar to Twitter that allows users to post anonymously and see what others are posting within a 10-mile radius.
“People were saying, ‘The only people who cause racism to happen are the people who complain about racism,’ and ‘Go die, Brittany,’” Leduc said, in reference to the residential advisor who filed the bias incident report. “There were comments about lynchings and ‘Get your crosses and sheets.’ It sort of makes them feel at the very least unwelcomed and at the most unsafe.”

Keep communicating hate speech and see how anonymous it really is folks.

yik yak is a problem on campuses. my wife's school had to completely re-work their social media policy to deal with some threats to school and personnel

yik yak is a problem on campuses. my wife's school had to completely re-work their social media policy to deal with some threats to school and personnel

I bet. Some kids don't react well when they fail a test or get a bad grade.

Back