• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American Horror Story

The Archangel Michael.

Just finished season 1, and there's something I don't understand. All of the spirits kept the form at the time of their death except the maid who kept changing between young temptress and old maid. Y she do dis when the others didn't?

Who cares? Young maid is HAF

I'm enjoying freak show

Freak show has been light years better than the witches one.

I find the younger Farmiga girl strangely attractive but I think any time Evan Peters gets screentime the show takes off. He's awesome. Big mistake to make him a mute last season.

I'm hoping they go back to the ghost model, Murphy does ghosts well. This two ep arc was excellent.

Anyone watching this season? I'll admit I started all of the last 3 seasons looking for a cheap scare and never really finished them but damn this season is on point.

Just a fantastic first two episodes

I'm caught up and will be tuning in tonight, gotta say I don't really know how to feel yet. I thought the second episode was better than the first, but my first impressions were not good. The premier felt like a lot of style over any kind of substance, and way over the top in terms unsettling and fetishized violence. The drilldo scene in particular I thought was wayyy over the top for no real reason other than to do something ridiculous (there was legit full penetration, how the fuck did they get that on a network show?), which is somewhat of a recurring theme over the history of AHS.

I am by no means conservative in the types of media I consume, but I had to question if I could keep watching after some of the things that happened in the opener. That being said, I am still watching and do think it's better than shitty Coven, and maybe Freak Show. The first two seasons are some of the best modern horror I've seen.

We're behind, watching only the pilot. I love the feel of this season. Problem is, AHS is always the last thing my wife wants to get to in the queue.

I'm caught up and will be tuning in tonight, gotta say I don't really know how to feel yet. I thought the second episode was better than the first, but my first impressions were not good. The premier felt like a lot of style over any kind of substance, and way over the top in terms unsettling and fetishized violence. The drilldo scene in particular I thought was wayyy over the top for no real reason other than to do something ridiculous (there was legit full penetration, how the fuck did they get that on a network show?), which is somewhat of a recurring theme over the history of AHS.

I am by no means conservative in the types of media I consume, but I had to question if I could keep watching after some of the things that happened in the opener. That being said, I am still watching and do think it's better than shitty Coven, and maybe Freak Show. The first two seasons are some of the best modern horror I've seen.

Agree. Drilldo was just weird. Just beyond disturbing, and not in an entertaining way. Other than that I think it's been the best two opening episodes by far.

Back