• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American Horror Story

Holy shit snacks, just finished the season finale.

Too bad she named him Michael, his name should be Damien.

surprised there wasn't more talk after the season finale. i thought it was one of the best finales i've ever seen. just perfectly tied everything together and left you satisfied.

surprised there wasn't more talk after the season finale. i thought it was one of the best finales i've ever seen. just perfectly tied everything together and left you satisfied.

Thought about searching and bumping the thread, but the boards kept breaking and I forgot. I thought the ending was good. It was a little disjointed while watching to me. I did like the resolution though.

Still can't stand the neighbor, but I least I have comfort in knowing the demon child is going to take her out eventually.

Great series. I thought the whole "hanging of dad" left something to be desired. Overall though an A+. I look forward to more.

Jessica Lange deserves an award for what she did, and they would be stupid to not figure out a away to keep her on the show.

My friend said something about a new house for next season.

Not sure how they'll do that and keep Jessica Lange on the show.

She's gonna get an Emmy nom, would be some shit if she won.

My friend said something about a new house for next season.

Not sure how they'll do that and keep Jessica Lange on the show.

She's gonna get an Emmy nom, would be some shit if she won.

You think she'll get nominated for this role? I thought she chewed the scenery in all of her parts this season. Her monologue at the hair salon was ridiculous.

You think she'll get nominated for this role? I thought she chewed the scenery in all of her parts this season. Her monologue at the hair salon was ridiculous.

She's already got the nom for Golden Globes.

I thought she was perfect, that character SHOULD chew scenery.

3 years late, but we just started binge watching on Netflix. Just started Ep 2 and we are hooked.

It's a fantastic show. We just started Freak Show and have been loving it.

Love the show but I think each season has been gradually getting worse since the beginning.

On Ep 4 now. How many in season 1,8?

I actually haven't seen any of the first 3 seasons, but have been watching Season 4 and it's pretty damn good. I like that I can start in Season 4 without any knowledge of the previous 3 seasons. Will be watching those ASAP though.

Well shit, looks like I'll be seeing the sun rise. Having been prescribed bedrest, I have nothing better to do.

Seasons 1 and 2 were good.
Season 3 was weak at best.
4 is going pretty good so far. It's certainly odd but not as creepy as 1 and 2.

Too bad she named him Michael, his name should be Damien.

The Archangel Michael.

Just finished season 1, and there's something I don't understand. All of the spirits kept the form at the time of their death except the maid who kept changing between young temptress and old maid. Y she do dis when the others didn't?

Love the show but I think each season has been gradually getting worse since the beginning.

This. Freak Show is pretty bad. The first season was great. This show seems to really get lost with too many plot lines and not enough structure around them.

It's really odd how different these boards' opinions are compared to people I know that watch any of the shows covered.

Everyone I've talked to said the seasons have gotten better with 3 being a slight dip.

I lost interest in S3 and never finished it. I'd go 1, 4, 2, 3 in order of enjoyment. Big gap between 2 and 3.

Back