• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American Horror Story

I just used torrents to get caught up. Downloaded episodes 1-9 in like 20 min. Check out the pirate bay. This week was the first time I watched on my DVR.

Last edited:
kill everyone and start next season in the same house with a new family, leaving the original cast on the show as the newest generation of ghosts?

Obama is putting us through an American Horror Story. Just one more year!

kill everyone and start next season in the same house with a new family, leaving the original cast on the show as the newest generation of ghosts?

Can't remember if I saw it here or somewhere else, but I read that the current cast is too expensive for more than 1 season. Hopefully, we'll have cameos.

Can't remember if I saw it here or somewhere else, but I read that the current cast is too expensive for more than 1 season. Hopefully, we'll have cameos.

Can we at least get a couple more shots of a scantily clad Connie Britton before this happens?

Britton_sd3.jpg

I thought I read somewhere that every season was a new plot line, new location, new characters all together. Could easily be mistaken though.

I thought I read somewhere that every season was a new plot line, new location, new characters all together. Could easily be mistaken though.

That would be awesome, and would make a lot of sense. I don't see how another season at the house would work out.

Big time payoff in the last episode, even if the exterminator guy's truck is still sitting outside the house and nobody seems to care or miss him.

Made up for the worst reveal ever of Tate being the rubber suit guy.

That would be awesome, and would make a lot of sense. I don't see how another season at the house would work out.

Big time payoff in the last episode, even if the exterminator guy's truck is still sitting outside the house and nobody seems to care or miss him.

Made up for the worst reveal ever of Tate being the rubber suit guy.

yeah, that reveal was lame.

How is the gay couple going to get food for the babies?

This show went from meh to really fucking good the last couple episodes. That was some shit. Hope the trend continues.

Yea. I think it might all end up being in McDermott's head and he's I'm a psych ward.

I said the same thing last night.

Are you guys under the impression that Violet got rid of Tate completely or that he just left the room?

Inside American Horror Story's Murder House: 16 Secrets and Spoilers from the Set

http://www.tvguide.com/News/American-Horror-Story-Murder-House-1040779.aspx

my favorite:

3. Yes, Jessica Lange does her best Tennessee Williams even when the cameras aren't rolling. Sample chatter to Britton, who was hung up on making sure her birthing pains looked and sounded legit: "Oh, Ms. Scaaaahlett, I don't know nuthin' about birthin' babies." (Britton's reply? "I dare you to say that in the next take.") And after one of Britton's more colorful ad-libs: "Girl, that's a convent next door. You can't be yelling about vagin-ahs!"

Back