• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

American Horror Story

So is it a different story every time a la twilight zone, or a continuing narrative?

I watched a little bit on Sunday for the first time, something about psychiatrist dude and wife with a mistress and a haunted house. Pretty meh.

The beginning of the show is a different murder that took place w/in the house, but the rest of the story is the current family living in the house.

That there will be a new cast for every season, so most likely these 3 people are gonna DIE at the end, which is so awesome.

I think there's a marathon coming on tonight for those who need to catch up

I think there's a marathon coming on tonight for those who need to catch up

I just learned this, but everyone with semi-recent Time Warner Cable has an On-Demand channel (High Def FTW) with every episode of American Horror. Also, the last 3 episodes of It's Always Sunny.

I just learned this, but everyone with semi-recent Time Warner Cable has an On-Demand channel (High Def FTW) with every episode of American Horror. Also, the last 3 episodes of It's Always Sunny.

Yea. Basically all recent network shows.

It looks like next week's episode jumps ahead a few months. Seems like a lot of crap to happen, then to just go back to normal for 4-6 months.

I was thinking that the guy from Heirloom Security (nice) was going to be a ghost.

Hayden's name should've been Lydia.

Last edited:
I was creating that the guy from Heirloom Security (nice) was going to be a ghost.

Hayden's name should've been Lydia.

I thought that too. Doesn't seem that way now. I'm wondering if he hooks with Tami Taylor at some point.

Well, that intro was unbelievably fucked up.

How about homeboy in the attic?

I didn't know Eric Stoltz still needed work.

Back