• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

This is clearly a frame job, engineering isn't even a room in Among Us. My bym vote is now confirmed.

I've not played yet, so I guessed a name that sounded right. I've watched videos and would be up for a mafia friends game.

I've not played yet, so I guessed a name that sounded right. I've watched videos and would be up for a mafia friends game.

Lol you were close, electrical is a room. I'd play too, but we would need to be in discord or something though. You lose like 75% of the game if you are just typing in the chat IMO

Lol you were close, electrical is a room. I'd play too, but we would need to be in discord or something though. You lose like 75% of the game if you are just typing in the chat IMO

If only Discord servers were easy and free to set up.

5% sus added to everyone who chose not to add a vote to anyone who didn't already have one after me.

Jhawk is manning. That's the only imposter I know if in this game. There are others, but not playing here.

Some of the cool kids on this board change their name from time to time. I think this is like, name three or four from Knight. You would have loved Grabs Turds Bare, my last name.

The best part about teaching in rural bumfuck dipshit Western NC is that I can do some wildly offensive caricature voices when I read Of Mice and Men out loud to my classes without any fear of repercussions.

I really think I missed my calling as a voice actor.

Are strong opinions about Moe's because of dislike for the quality of Moe's or because you think there are other options that are significantly better? I wouldn't choose Moe's if a Chipotle and Moe's were right next to each other, but I'm also not going to complain too much if I end up having to eat Moe's for some reason

Moe's or Qdoba? We eat way too much Qdoba because there's a Sweetfrog next door and I have no control over my life anymore. Kids, man.

The best part about teaching in rural bumfuck dipshit Western NC is that I can do some wildly offensive caricature voices when I read Of Mice and Men out loud to my classes without any fear of repercussions.

I really think I missed my calling as a voice actor.

I've been doing some work in the Central Valley of California and I think about Steinbeck a lot

Are strong opinions about Moe's because of dislike for the quality of Moe's or because you think there are other options that are significantly better? I wouldn't choose Moe's if a Chipotle and Moe's were right next to each other, but I'm also not going to complain too much if I end up having to eat Moe's for some reason

Their burritos are ok at best and the chips are bland.

So, Moe's is some type of trash food place? Can us non east coasters get some context?

Also, I am probably in the minority here but Chipotle has no flavor. Everything I have ever had from there is super bland.

Back