• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

Evo's Sus-0-Meter
Juice - 5%
Knight - 100%
D14 - 0%
Creamy - 0%
mako - 10%
ryala - 0%
bym - 5%
Townie - 0%
Tejas - 0%
gouda - 5%
jhawk - 5%
blue - Child

Sleep deprived baby dementia Townie should be a fun mafia addition.

I'm eating homemade enchiladas right now with turkey instead of beef. They're solid.

Moe's is cheap on Mondays. I'm 99% sure that's the reason he's eating there.

I'd rather not eat than have Moe's.

bym knows my Soul. Moe's on Mondays, Chipotle other days. Straight up though, neither of these are my go-tos. La Bamba on State Street is where it is fucking AT.

bym knows my Soul. Moe's on Mondays, Chipotle other days. Straight up though, neither of these are my go-tos. La Bamba on State Street is where it is fucking AT.

You ever do Babaritos? We might’ve talked about meeting there back when you lived around the way.

In order to have a 13 way tie somebody will have to vote for the IC. Maybe Tejas will take one for the team and do that

Juice (1) - Knight
Bym (1) - D14
Knight (1) - Evo
Creamy (1) - gouda
Mako (1) - Juice
Ryala (1) - bym
Jhawk (1) - mako
Gouda (1) - jhawk
D14 (1) - blue

YTV: Creamy, ryala, Townie, Tejas

In order to have a 13 way tie somebody will have to vote for the IC. Maybe Tejas will take one for the team and do that

back when i started playing like 10 years ago the convention was to vote the person listed below you on the player list to force mafia to break convention and protect their own

I'm not playing, but are you sure Donkey Deac Doug is Knight? The thread has been open for a few hours and he hasn't claimed cop yet. Makes me suspicious.

You ever do Babaritos? We might’ve talked about meeting there back when you lived around the way.

I got burnt out when I worked at Lowe's headquarters in Lake Norman. It might be gone now, but they had one on campus there and after 3 times a week, I'm just not good anymore.

That place was so weird. I summered my 2L and I had to eat two lunches every other day and two dinners almost every night. It was '09(?) and I guess the higher ups mandated that no one show weakness by skimping on lunches for interns...soooo, like 250 meal invites for a ~100 day job.

Back