• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I see the grizzled veteran piss blockers have come out in force, I am still but a rookie. Kid will be three weeks old on Wednesday. I envy his schedule of just eat, sleep, shit 24/7. He doesn't have any meetings today called "Catchup: Interface problems, API refresh, downtime." Nope, just gonna poop all over his butt and legs and underneath his balls and scream about it until someone comes and cleans it up. The dream.

Bym, Knight. Let’s go grab a beer sometime. I have to drive to your shite city to go to an apothecary to get opiates to drug the 5 year old so I can pay 2 grand to have her goddamn baby teeth filled. I will need a beer.

Fucking IN. Bym knows all things beer. He's a little artsy fartsy for our taste, but it'll do. High point or Greensboro? You give me a day, I'll make it happen.

I see the grizzled veteran piss blockers have come out in force, I am still but a rookie. Kid will be three weeks old on Wednesday. I envy his schedule of just eat, sleep, shit 24/7. He doesn't have any meetings today called "Catchup: Interface problems, API refresh, downtime." Nope, just gonna poop all over his butt and legs and underneath his balls and scream about it until someone comes and cleans it up. The dream.

I call it the potato phase. Calling it that pisses my wife off, so that's a win. The best part about the potato phase is that the potato doesn't move unless you move it. I believe that you'll miss that potato-property in about six months.

I have three boys and one girl. She is so much easier than the boys and it is FUCKING TERRIFYING.

Imagine if she starts wearing glittery red pumps and cheering for Kansas.

I'll give you The Greek's number if that happens. Quick and clean.

I call it the potato phase. Calling it that pisses my wife off, so that's a win. The best part about the potato phase is that the potato doesn't move unless you move it. I believe that you'll miss that potato-property in about six months.

This, babies/toddlers have a crazy urge to hurt themselves. I have two girls a 7 year old and a 1 year old they are way easier then my brother's three boys.

Good thing Knight gave up the "Grab Turds Bare" moniker. Townie headed towards earning it.

Can confirm.

One more comment about baby before I get into the game. I keep waking up at night thinking I'm still holding him and he's somewhere in bed, and I'll frantically search the covers like, shit I fell asleep holding him, where is the dude, oh noooooooo!?!? And then I remember he's in his crib.

Y'all are gonna be hella disappointed about how much less cool I am irl.

Creamy, is this your first game?

Yep and I have no clue what I'm doing.

No one does except for eaglez, and 2020 ran him over and left his broken carcass twitching involuntarily by the roadside. You'll pick it up quickly.

D14 (2) - blue, Townie
Juice (2) - Knight, Creamy
Bym (1) - D14
Knight (1) - Evo
Creamy (1) - gouda
Mako (1) - Juice
Ryala (1) - bym
Jhawk (1) - mako
Gouda (1) - jhawk

YTV: ryala, Tejas

15 min

Back