• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I’m watching Utopia. It’s pretty engaging so far, but I’m kinda ill at what happened to the goth girl.

D14

My son, who is perfect in every way, very cute, good nose, pees every time you change him. 100% of the times you take that diaper off, whatever position his lil dicky is in, the pee is ejecting that direction. He only wants to urinate into the open air, into freedom.

That place was so weird. I summered my 2L and I had to eat two lunches every other day and two dinners almost every night. It was '09(?) and I guess the higher ups mandated that no one show weakness by skimping on lunches for interns...soooo, like 250 meal invites for a ~100 day job.

As someone currently in grad school and always looking for free meals, this is the worst thing to complain about I have ever heard.

back when i started playing like 10 years ago the convention was to vote the person listed below you on the player list to force mafia to break convention and protect their own

That is dumber than random.org. Just treat it like everyone treats your mom - get into a three way as fast as possible.

I'm eating homemade enchiladas right now with turkey instead of beef. They're solid.

I found a tamales lady in white bread Florida. I'm so excited to pickup my first order Friday

D14

My son, who is perfect in every way, very cute, good nose, pees every time you change him. 100% of the times you take that diaper off, whatever position his lil dicky is in, the pee is ejecting that direction. He only wants to urinate into the open air, into freedom.

Yeah man. You are living the dream. Two tips: (1) have a second diaper already under the first one so that you just kinda slip the old diaper out from under the lil potato; (2) make a "pee tent" out of a wipe prior to opening the diaper, basically, make a cone out of a wipe and just drop it on his garbage when you remove the first diaper.

Thank you. Sometimes there are too many acronyms, catch phrases and special lingo for me to keep up with.

It’s new lingo from a 2 year old game that suddenly became hotness.

D14

He is trying to teach you the importance of hand speed. Wet diaper off, fresh diaper on top just that quick.

Yeah man. You are living the dream. Two tips: (1) have a second diaper already under the first one so that you just kinda slip the old diaper out from under the lil potato; (2) make a "pee tent" out of a wipe prior to opening the diaper, basically, make a cone out of a wipe and just drop it on his garbage when you remove the first diaper.

I've just been using my hand as a pee tent. Otherwise at least 50% chance he pees all over his face and gets all butthurt about it. Dude, you are the one who peed on your own face.

As someone currently in grad school and always looking for free meals, this is the worst thing to complain about I have ever heard.

It was super weird and I totally enjoyed it. Really strange sociology though.

From everything I’ve experienced and heard from my friends, girls are much easier to raise. At least until the hit their teenage years. They do shit directly into their vaginas though.

I've just been using my hand as a pee tent. Otherwise at least 50% chance he pees all over his face and gets all butthurt about it. Dude, you are the one who peed on your own face.

You pull off the diaper and immediately put a washcloth over his penis.

Strong move. As he gets older, the instant "cold air on my garbage = pee time" reaction should lessen. So, probs I ky like three months of this good stuff.

Been there. Fridays amirite?

Bym, Knight. Let’s go grab a beer sometime. I have to drive to your shite city to go to an apothecary to get opiates to drug the 5 year old so I can pay 2 grand to have her goddamn baby teeth filled. I will need a beer.

D14 (2) - blue, Townie
Juice (1) - Knight
Bym (1) - D14
Knight (1) - Evo
Creamy (1) - gouda
Mako (1) - Juice
Ryala (1) - bym
Jhawk (1) - mako
Gouda (1) - jhawk

YTV: Creamy, ryala, Tejas

From everything I’ve experienced and heard from my friends, girls are much easier to raise. At least until the hit their teenage years. They do shit directly into their vaginas though.

I have three boys and one girl. She is so much easier than the boys and it is FUCKING TERRIFYING. It feels like skipping a set at the gym, like, it's fine now, but I'mma fucking pay for that later. I can feel it in my bones.

Back