• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I'm still awake to trade cards in FIFA 21. Also, I hate me

I'm running a Belgian Pro League + Chinese Super League hybrid team and smashing dudes who already have Ronaldo though, so I feel good about my life choices

Now I feel bad for tejas, he wants to get bees and he can't chime in.

Maybe you should have like, I don't know. Claimed? You had votes super early

anyways I'll be in the houston area in the spring to help a friend get her dad set up, happy to help you too. installing packages is fun but if you have the $$ we can just get a beaweaver nuc and you can start with the cream of the crop

What happens to bees in a hive in the winter? Do they just hibernate? How cold can they handle?

If I had to guess I'd say bym, evo, cream. Evo and cream don't know better and bym would go for the power play. Maybe ryala but I doubt it

You’re so mafia.

For the record, if I were mafia here, I would leave vig Mako out there in hopes he’d off a civ for me.

If I had to guess, it's blue's last day. If you're holding anything to the cheeks time to let 'r rip.

***Ryala*** has to be mafia, because he's lying about the investigation. I'm civ.

Did anyone hose you down after last night? Cause you still stink.

Putting a chicken tendy pub sub and a bag of voodoo zapps on Ryala and Knight trying to accuse each other to create distance when in reality::

Spider-Man-Pointing-Meme.jpg

Seems like we do this state argument all the time in this game.

NY is not just NYC. Following the Hudson north out of the city runs you through some sweet towns.

2 more things that are extremely overrated: Tequila and Publix

People from Florida act like the 5th best grocery store in the cities its in is good enough to be their thing

Mmm I'm gonna go with the beach is probably our thing. That or meth. Beaches are easier to market though.

After Wegman's and Publix are there other top-tier grocery chains? There are nice niche things happening at Aldi, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, etc., and then there are fine Harris Teeters and Lowes and Giants and such, and then the low end Food Lion, Piggly Wiggly, etc.

Ryala (4) - Evo, Juice, Creamy, Knight
Knight (2) - ryala, Townie
Evo (1) - gouda

YTV: bym, blue

NC is a bottom tier state. Every former slave state is a bottom tier state. It's non-negotiable.

Being able to withstand the siren song of banter is the sign of an excellent mod.

Back