• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

I gotta know. Was the selection of players for roles random or god-modded? If that was random, one of the best sets of random roles ever.

Due to the illness of Creamy from Covid, all Mafia games on this board have been suspended until further notice by moderators.

Do not ignore this order.

We would adhere to this command were it given by Biff. Paul Hogan has no power here.

I gotta know. Was the selection of players for roles random or god-modded? If that was random, one of the best sets of random roles ever.

It was 100% random. I thought about re-rolling the setup as CCVVMTT isn't the most fun version of C9++, but I also thought that it was simple and therefore a good setup to come back with. The roles getting RNG'd the way they did was just funny.

As I was sitting back watching this game, I kept having one recurring thought. What did blue do during the off-season? He was like a gangly freshman who came back after summer break with 20 pounds of muscle added.

It was 100% random. I thought about re-rolling the setup as CCVVMTT isn't the most fun version of C9++, but I also thought that it was simple and therefore a good setup to come back with. The roles getting RNG'd the way they did was just funny.

That is a surprise. The more players were revealed, the more I was thinking "god-modded" players into roles. Ryala-knight-gouda was just too good. Me as IC was also good as was Tejas as cop.

That is a surprise. The more players were revealed, the more I was thinking "god-modded" players into roles. Ryala-knight-gouda was just too good. Me as IC was also good as was Tejas as cop.

I don't godmod unless absolutely necessary (e.g., a brand new player gets a hyper-complex role in a large theme game), this game definitely has the looks of it though, I will admit.

That was 100% the most fun I've ever had playing this game. Straight up, mafia chat was fucking amazing.

I think that time you were the cop and in OT with two mafia and did not speak and died probably sealed the award for ya

I figured

Lol sorry all I wasn’t around at that deadline

way to close it out. Juice and Blue did well down the stretch there

So, what was the thinking behind the scheme of having ryala claim cop and finger (godfather) knight? Did it get messed up when Tejas got got and was the cop?

The logic was the same as it was for everything else. Maximizing lols

I figured

Lol sorry all I wasn’t around at that deadline

way to close it out. Juice and Blue did well down the stretch there

In your defense, you did investigate the best option!

Back