• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

And another reason people think NC Is backwards

Jesus would be ashamed of many of his followers.

Jesus is awesome; its his followers that I don't get along with.

I must not have any sense because I'm not "againit." Guess we now know who's preaching at keeper's church.

Brasky - Is that Sunnyside Baptist?

Haha no, but I did have to do a double take. The chairs behind the pew look eerily similar. That being said I didn't see Pastor Dan and his rag tag band of bumpkin musicians, so I knew Mamaw and Papaw were in the clear.

put all the gays inside of an electrified fence, because they would no longer be able to reproduce :tard:Facepalm

Haha no, but I did have to do a double take. The chairs behind the pew look eerily similar. That being said I didn't see Pastor Dan and his rag tag band of bumpkin musicians, so I knew Mamaw and Papaw were in the clear.

Hahaha. Dan is a fucking legend. He rips it on the guitar and then pulls a trombone out of left field. My favorite is the morbidly obese women who sings the ballad with the intrumental sound track playing on a sterio behind her.

Legendary.

Hahaha. Dan is a fucking legend. He rips it on the guitar and then pulls a trombone out of left field. My favorite is the morbidly obese women who sings the ballad with the intrumental sound track playing on a sterio behind her.

Legendary.

Don't you two have gchat or something? Jesus, you're getting to be as bad as the doofii twins were back in the day

"He stands on the Word of God"

"I stand by pastor Worley 100%"

Great interviews on WXII12 tonight.

"...Forty years ago, they would've hung 'em -- bless God -- from a white oak tree," Worley said in a 1978 sermon that the Providence Road Baptist Church has posted on its website, according to Good As You.

Back