• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

And another reason people think NC Is backwards

Your post is probably tongue in cheek, but people like this (especially religious types) that are so aggressively homophobic are usually the ones who get caught with their pants around their ankles.

So much for live and let live.

Haha, defs not being tongue in cheek, the guy is definitely imagining his lips softly caressing another male's genitals right after he says that. The pause is undeniable while he does so.

A case where maybe a good church burning is needed like the old days.

Unreal, just unreal.

Providence Baptist Church in Charlotte, which is one of the more open and accepting churches around, is getting hate mail and phone calls thanks to this douche nozzle.

Hopefully this guy isn't breeding, and hopefully the Baptist Church is doing something about Firing this guy or revoking the church's membership. Embarrassing for humans and very embarrassing for Christians.

People like him do not understand God at all and they should not be preaching his love because love is not what they are preaching.

Ahhh Leviticus, the persistent crutch of the righteously stupid.

This is so disturbing on so many levels. I can not believe that this is 2012 and there are still people crying out to execute gays but claim its out of love. Its the same feeling of being punched in the gut after A1 passed that you realize just exactly how much someone that doesn't even know you can hate you.

Yep. Hopefully that idiot's bigotry and Tennessee's fear of a Mosque can keep NC and A1 out of the news for a while.

If bigotry isn't enough for you, how about legislation that denies that sea levls are rising.

http://www.350.org/en/about/blogs/north-carolina-politicians-working-legislate-climate-denial

tumblr_m0d2c07iRw1qcqm5r.jpg

I met someone from Kansas once - nice enough person around my age. When she revealed she was from Kansas (this was around the time of the "legislate evolution denial" insanity), everyone sort of made the same face. Clearly she had seen this kind of look before and was like "yeah I know, its embarrassing."

Moral of the story: everyone from Kansas is an idiot except for that broad. :thumbsup:

Back