• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AND..HERE...WE....GO!!! ESPN Finally targets the fiasco which is WF Basketball

Damn it..... I was having a good day until I remembered basketball....

"At the end of the day, the fans that are involved in negativity want the same thing we want," Wellman said. "They're just expressing it a little bit differently. But if our program were going the way we want it to be going right now, they'd be thrilled. And they're going to be thrilled in the future, I'm absolutely convinced."
I don't give a shit about what Wellman thinks or is convinced of. He's a fool and an idiot who knows next to nothing about college athletics, yet imagines himself to be a guru.

Bzzball.jpg

"At the end of the day, the fans that are involved in negativity want the same thing we want," Wellman said. "They're just expressing it a little bit differently. But if our program were going the way we want it to be going right now, they'd be thrilled. And they're going to be thrilled in the future, I'm absolutely convinced."

This statement clearly demonstrates just how totally out-of-touch Ron Wellman has become. Pathetic.

"I don't read the Internet," Wellman said. "I don't read a lot of the things that are going on. Other people do that in our department and they certainly monitor things, but that's not something that has had much effect on me because we're determined to do what is right to do for this university."

Whaaaaa?

At least ESPN finally got a comment from Wellman. Extensive comments, too. All of which, unsurprisingly, make Wellman look like a bigger douche than even we thought.

I’m upset Mundy got so much playing time. He is nothing more than a lackey for the AD, an extension of Ron Wellman’s poorly ran propaganda machine. I’m also upset he has the gall to characterize those infuriated by Wellman, which is at this point the entire fanbase, as nothing more than a bunch of ignorant “20 something yr olds.” Just go on the facebook page and see the people who have zero problems voicing their concern in public…there are 45 yr old house wives on their saying Wellman needs to go!

"Those are some of the metrics we carefully watch in our evaluation of the direction of the fan base, and based on attendance and other things, we believe the majority of the fan base remains solidly behind our program and our coaching staff," Wellman said.

LOLOLOLOL

"I don't read the Internet," Wellman said. "I don't read a lot of the things that are going on. Other people do that in our department and they certainly monitor things, but that's not something that has had much effect on me because we're determined to do what is right to do for this university."

Whaaaaa?
I remember Baby Deac saying something along the lines of someone had been hired by the AD whose job was in part to track down leaks and monitor the boards. Sounded crazy to me at the time but Baby Deac always seemed to have a good handle about what was going on so who knows. By the way, where is Baby Deac?

I’m upset Mundy got so much playing time. He is nothing more than a lackey for the AD, an extension of Ron Wellman’s poorly ran propaganda machine. I’m also upset he has the gall to characterize those infuriated by Wellman, which is at this point the entire fanbase, as nothing more than a bunch of ignorant “20 something yr olds.” Just go on the facebook page and see the people who have zero problems voicing their concern in public…there are 45 yr old house wives on their saying Wellman needs to go!

"They never watched guys like Ralph Kitley and Stan King -- they know about Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan."--John Mundy

Stan King and Childress were in the same recruiting class dumbfuck.

ETA: Mundy is like that Know Your Program moron.

Last edited:

"They never watched guys like Ralph Kitley and Stan King -- they know about Randolph Childress and Tim Duncan."--John Mundy

What up.

STOWE2.jpg

Finally took the bait and pasted the article to the WF Sports facebook page. I give it 15 mins until its taken down.

lol

And Kitley and King weren't ever going to be confused with Hakeem or Shaq but fuck taking shots at them. Stan's senior day was one of the loudest ovations any player not named Childress, Duncan, or Paul ever got.

"And they're going to be thrilled in the future, I'm absolutely convinced."

I'll believe it when I see it, Ron. You are one dangerous mofo.

Back