• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

Waivers was over when I picked him up.

Waivers was over when I picked him up.
Gotcha. I psyched myself out with the #1 waiver spot...I just realized yesterday that I could acquire players off free agents without wasting the spot.

Got Bilal Powell in most of my leagues yesterday. Also ended up dropping Little. I've heard that he has lost his coaches trust due to the drops. F carolina!

Gotcha. I psyched myself out with the #1 waiver spot...I just realized yesterday that I could acquire players off free agents without wasting the spot.

Are you talking about our league? I put in a request for LeShoure (dropping Smith), and would've gotten him if it weren't for your waiver priority being one ahead of me (or if you waited for free agency).

Are you talking about our league? I put in a request for LeShoure (dropping Smith), and would've gotten him if it weren't for your waiver priority being one ahead of me (or if you waited for free agency).
was referring to the Pit2 league

Should I try to start Andre Brown this week considering the monster game he had last week vs Carolina? I think Bradshaw is back but I would hope that Brown would get some carries. How about starting Tashard Choice?

Andy Dalton is making this week tough for me. I have Philip Rivers and Dalton on my bench. Rivers is going against KC, so I think I'm going to start him, but Dalton is at least interesting.

Andy Dalton is making this week tough for me. I have Philip Rivers and Dalton on my bench. Rivers is going against KC, so I think I'm going to start him, but Dalton is at least interesting.

I am starting Dalton over Vick (Giants) and Cutler (Cowboys). I think Vick will have a great game because of all the media crap, which always happens when I bench him.

I am starting Dalton over Vick (Giants) and Cutler (Cowboys). I think Vick will have a great game because of all the media crap, which always happens when I bench him.

What would you do if you had Rivers and Dalton?

What would you do if you had Rivers and Dalton?

Rivers - the Jags run defense is horrendous, which is the only reason I am hesitating on Dalton - I think law firm is going to kill it his week, but have to assume Dalton will get 1 or 2 TDs too. Also, the Cheifs have given up big points to all 3 QBs so far.

Martellus Bennett v Philly
or
Brandon Pettigrew v Minnesota

Lance Moore or Ben Tate for flex?

Oof, tough call. Would probably go with Tate - he is getting 8-10 touches a game and the Packers pass D has been good since the first game against the 49ers.

But, again, I hate all Saints players for fantasy because you never know whats going to happen - I have Colsten, and hate every minute of it. Knowing them, Devery Henderson will have another 3 catches, 115 yard, 2 td day.

yeah I was forced to start Moore last week with Nicks out and he did pretty well. the week before I started him at flex and he was terrible while Tate blew up on the bench. week 1? same conundrum, but opposite result with Tate doing nothing and Moore blowing up on the bench.

dammit I knew I shoulda started Boldin tonight. and Pitta's done nothing so far.

Back