• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

I've got Brady and RGIII and I'm gonna trade one of them. Need help at RB. Who should I target? I'm eyeing Ray Rice from a guy who has a pretty good stable of RBs and could use a boost at QB, but don't think he'll do it.

1st year playing ff. Actually hooked! Need some advice would it be worth it to trade Floyd for Jennings? I know Jennings is hurt with groin but I thought gamble and grab him with the hopes he gets healthy. Thoughts?

1st year playing ff. Actually hooked! Need some advice would it be worth it to trade Floyd for Jennings? I know Jennings is hurt with groin but I thought gamble and grab him with the hopes he gets healthy. Thoughts?
Absolutely worth it but I don't think the other owner will want to part with Jennings, you will probably need to sweeten the deal.

I've got Brady and RGIII and I'm gonna trade one of them. Need help at RB. Who should I target? I'm eyeing Ray Rice from a guy who has a pretty good stable of RBs and could use a boost at QB, but don't think he'll do it.
Target anyone in the Top 10 and be happy that you are getting a boost to your team rather than having one of your top QBs riding the pine.

Should I stick with Kolb as my QB tonight since Stafford is on bye, or pick up Ponder this weekend facing Tennessee?

Standard scoring league...

Team A gets : Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Brandon Bolden

Team B gets : Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch, Cedric Benson

Whose getting the better deal?

Standard scoring league...

Team A gets : Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Brandon Bolden

Team B gets : Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch, Cedric Benson

Whose getting the better deal?

Team A: Top 10 WR, #1 RB, garbage
Team B: Top 15 WR, Top 5 RB, Top 20 RB

Depends on who is getting who and what your team looks like, I guess. I probably like the deal that Team A is getting.

Should I stick with Kolb as my QB tonight since Stafford is on bye, or pick up Ponder this weekend facing Tennessee?

I'd probably stick with Kolb. I picked up Ponder and he screwed my team. He is just a manager of that team - their O weapon is Peterson. He won't turn the ball over but he may not throw any TDs either. Last week he had 111 yards and 0 TDs.

Is Ryan Mathews going to get it going this year or should I drop/trade him?

Back