• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

squeaked one out in the league I am battling for a playoff spot. Looking pretty good now. 1 more win will lock it up for sure.

Despite having 15 injuries this season, I'm 6-6 and in the playoffs as of today. This Kaepernick pickup might be the best of the season. Once Gronk, Big Ben, McCoy and Greg Jennings return, watch out league.

Pick 1:
Stevie Johnson vs. JAX (I don't trust Fitz)
Colston vs. ATL (ATL is terrible at pass D, but Brees spreads it around)
Maclin vs. DAL (more target with DeSean out)

or I could replace Vick Ballard in the FLEX with a second of the above....

thoughts?

Pick 1:
Stevie Johnson vs. JAX (I don't trust Fitz)
Colston vs. ATL (ATL is terrible at pass D, but Brees spreads it around)
Maclin vs. DAL (more target with DeSean out)

or I could replace Vick Ballard in the FLEX with a second of the above....

thoughts?

I'm thinking Colston out of those 3. Maclin will draw Brandon Carr, who's a great CB. Don't trust Fitz either. ATL CBs are hurting, not sure status of Robinson or Samuel.

Choose 3 of 5 - 0.75 ppr
Cobb vs Vikings
Cruz vs Skins
Wayne vs Lions
Colston vs Falcons
M Williams vs Broncos

Do you guys think it's safe to go ahead and drop Antonio Gates? My other TE is Tony Gonzalez. I made a flurry of waiver wire pickups today for Bryce Brown, Knowshon Moreno, and Pierre Garcon. Gates is the only player left that I would consider dropping. Trade deadline has passed and no one would give me anything for him, understandably.

I would like to pick up the Cardinals D/ST because I have the Broncos D/ST vs. TB this week. It seems ridiculous to drop a TE with Gates' potential for a D/ST, but I feel like next week I could drop the Cardinals D/ST and pick up Mercedes Lewis who has had more targets since Henne took over.

Need 3. Thinking about the first 3.

Blackmon vs. Buffalo
Moore vs. Atlanta (tonight)
Kerley vs. Arizona
Stevie Johnson vs. Jax
Steven Jackson vs. SF

Well Lance Moore got me off to a good start tonight with 12.3.

if you need a flex, and want to look smart. and are in a bigger league. then pick up T.Y. Hilton.

12 team league and he's been off the board for awhile.

Need to start one of Denarius Moore, Dallas Clark, Beanie Wells, TY Hilton,or Danny Amendola.

I'm actually leaning towards Clark. Crazy.

Pick 2:

Denarius Moore
Larry Fitz
Devon Bess

Really needed a big game from Julio last night and that didn't happen.

CBS guys have Moore in the mid 40's this week. I'm assuming Joe Haden will be on him.

Moore has had two catches in the past two games. And Cleveland's secondary has been playing quite well, especially when Haden will be covering him.

I'm not sure why Palmer has stopped targeting Moore (other than the increase in his relationship with Myers), but those two combined are more than enough for me to sit him.

Playing Steve Smith (who I really don't like in fantasy this year) and Antonio Brown who has been out since Week 9 ahead of him in two different leagues. Not a big fan of either of those starts, but I've got no faith in Moore if he can't get a TD.

So do I start Cam Newton tomorrow against the Chiefs? Or bench him for Flacco?

Is Mike Wallace going to do anything, at all, for the Steelers this week? Watching Pittsburgh's backup QB's skip bounce passes to him the past two weeks have made me sad. My other options are just as sad (Andrew Hawkins @ SD, Danny Amendola vs. SF, who might not even play, or Andre Roberts @ NYJ, who is questionable to play).

Back