• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous letter received of NCAA violations concerning Bzz

I'm fairly certain these guys are going to learn that awful ties aren't an NCAA violation (even if they should be.)

Anyone interested in getting more information about this letter should PM Thedeacfan for info. I have confirmation that he has inside information on [Redacted] and Wellman in a sex dungeon.

That is a lie! Just because I supply goats to this rumored sex dungeon does not mean that I have "inside information". I have NEVER been allowed inside. Jeff always meets me at the door...;)

That is a lie! Just because I supply goats to this rumored sex dungeon does not mean that I have "inside information". I have NEVER been allowed inside. Jeff always meets me at the door...;)

This is exactly the kind of thing you would expect an insider to say. We've definitely found our man.

The return address of Jerry Sandusky should have been a tipoff.

Has any school's fan base ever run their coach out of town by trying to uncover NCAA violations?

Has any school's fan base ever run their coach out of town by trying to uncover NCAA violations?

I was wondering the same thing. So many of us want Buzz out so bad that we'd take a couple years of NCAA sanctions if it did the job.

I was wondering the same thing. So many of us want Buzz out so bad that we'd take a couple years of NCAA sanctions if it did the job.

We won't be going anywhere the first couple of years anyway. Might as well rebuild during that time.

We won't be going anywhere the first couple of years anyway. Might as well rebuild during that time.

Buzz has been trying to make the incorrect comparison of himself to Tom Crean. Maybe he is actually more comparable to Kelvin Sampson?

Last edited:
jesus guys lay off, my bro tries to pass along ONE helpful piece of news to everyone and you DICKS attack him. that is bullcrap

sure their might not actually be allegations,, but if the allegations are true, then WOOOO BOY look out.... we coming for you wellman, we coming for you buzz. you fucked our program in the butts. its time for your commuppance!!

#BUZZOUT #WELLMANOUT

Sorry, but there are numerous other examples of my writing on here that provide incontrovertible proof that my writing skills are probably in the top 5% of those who post on this board.

Hahahahahahhahaa

After thinking about it, I really think this is a Buzz supporter who wants us to run to the media with rumors of NCAA violations. They just want us to take the bait and look foolish when the allegations are proven untrue. This is culture entrapment.

Anyone can find my Facebook page. If this was legit, they would have contacted me that way.

On the other hand, NCAA allegations are one of those things where, once the story's out there, it's damaging to the AD whether it's true or not. If a story like that were to take hold, it would be a nightmare for the AD either way.

Back