• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous letter received of NCAA violations concerning Bzz

You little PUNK!! wake fans like you are classless cowards whom have NO concept of teamwork and comroddery. we're here BUSTING our BUTTS to help you guys take out buzz and wellman and this is the thanks we get??? You are a JERK.... its bullcrap.. just because my bro went to ncsu doesn't make him any less qualified to help than you, something I learned at katztown is that college is what you make it out to have been. ask that loser Kevin kelly what he thinks of me and my bros and then maybe youll understand we just want to help!!!

#BUZZOUT #TILLHEISGONE

Amen Strapper! Keep fighting the good fight. You are a hero in your own mind. We will prevail! Let's get a meeting together to discuss strategy. We can do a conference call. Dial this number at 4pm today so we can all talk.

(336) 758-4620
pin 6969

If someone answers the code word will be "cunnilingus". Say it two times and then hum.

Say what you will about DV7, but the man can spell. We need to return to a #BuzzOut monarchy, and soon.

When OldGoldBeard was pretending to not be himself so he could be JackBurden, he often intentionally misspelled stuff and used poor grammar, and he's a #topfivepercenter

I like how the author cited Mike Lopresti of all people for the phrase "the buck stops here."

Yes, by all means, I'm sure everyone thinks of Mike freaking Lopresti before anyone else upon reading that phrase (Harry who?). Not sure why it cracked me up so much, but it was a shiny gem within four pages of gibberish.

billy_madison_principal_no_points_mercy_soul_movie_image_01.jpg

I couldn't get through all of that, and I'm as guilty as anybody of posting irate novella's. Anyone who did read through the whole letter, can you elaborate on the violations that were "alluded to?" Granted I only scanned it, but it just seemed like a recap of an incompetent AD's career.

I couldn't get through all of that, and I'm as guilty as anybody of posting irate novella's. Anyone who did read through the whole letter, can you elaborate on the violations that were "alluded to?" Granted I only scanned it, but it just seemed like a recap of an incompetent AD's career.

Yep, that was just about it

Too hot to go outside so I finally read the whole thing. The author(s)'s conclusions are:

1. Wellman spends too much time on his NCAA activities and should be forced to focus full-time on Wake Forest sports.

2. Wellman is a terrible athletic director and should be fired.

3. Tim Duncan doesn't donate money to Wake Forest.

This would make a great episode of "Drunk History".

That's great stuff. Make a YouTube series. "Drunk Lunatic Fringe". Posters get drunk and record their rants about Wake sports.

I question the authenticity of that letter. Anonymous writes better than that.

That letter looks as if it could have been penned by one of 2 "RJ's"... our very own or Rachel Jenteal.

Oh shit. Lectro is mocking someone else's grammar and writing?

Back