• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous letter received of NCAA violations concerning Bzz

Tibor Bialy and Bandwagon Boy sighting?

This is complete bullshit. Stratt, it's not even worth of a thread.

Oh right. Yeah, it also has a lot of information people on here have posted before.

Agreed. Like I said we thought we would post it to see if anyone had any insights. Very strange that someone would send it in the mail though. Holding out hope, though. lol.

That's an extension of research I did a few months ago. I write much better than that, especially for a legit audience. They won't be taken seriously writing like that.

Authors of the letter, if you're out there, PM IrishSlim for writing tips.

That's an extension of research I did a few months ago. I write much better than that, especially for a legit audience. They won't be taken seriously writing like that.

PM anybody. Dave Odum...holy cow.

That looks like something Stratt and his brother wrote.

Hell PM RJ if you write like that.

As far as writing goes I am in the bottom 5% on this board (generous) and that letter makes me look like Shakespeare.

They will circle the wagons and form a committee which will never be heard from. " We take this seriously, but we can't comment on an on going investigation".

If the author is a member of the boards...

Dave Odum from the BC/Miami game today, March 3rd, 2012. - "I've always been a believer that the more you talk about a freshman being a freshman and playing like a freshman; the more excuses you give him for making mistakes. I think you're better off just leaving that alone from a coaching standpoint."

I thought that we might want to save this quote for next year...

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/9494-2-8-vs-3-7?p=611839&viewfull=1#post611839

Anyone interested in getting more information about this letter should PM Thedeacfan for info. I have confirmation that he has inside information on [Redacted] and Wellman in a sex dungeon.

It was signed "alumni", but anybody who graduated fro Wake could not have wrote this unless he was a transfer from State after three and one-half years. Maybe this guy was an English major and just trying to cover his tracks. You know, this statement was thought out well not so much you think.

It was signed "alumni", but anybody who graduated fro Wake could not have wrote this unless he was a transfer from State after three and one-half years. Maybe this guy was an English major and just trying to cover his tracks. You know, this statement was thought out well not so much you think.

Did you write the letter?

I'd prefer that we not have our own employees out our program on any violations that may or may have occurred - regardless of who it impacts negatively in the short term ([Redacted]/Wellman) it makes the school look stupid.

I thought that if an employee of the athletic department had knowledge of an NCAA violation, they were required to report it. Is that just an old wives tale?

Sorry, but there are numerous other examples of my writing on here that provide incontrovertible proof that my writing skills are probably in the top 5% of those who post on this board. I am also very careful to credit others for their work. I would not have knowingly plagiarized PhDeac. However, even I am not perfect. I apparently did misspell Dave Odom's name a year and half ago. My apologies to Dave.

Back