• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being able to do this makes the board so much of a better place:

"thx for unsigned neg rep you fat subhuman piece of shit"

When was that? and who are you?

It may not make the board better for you, but it's better for the rest of that if that shit is confined to reps. Thanks for taking one for the team.

I have figured everything out -- epiphany!

jamesda = saneff

It may not make the board better for you, but it's better for the rest of that if that shit is confined to reps. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Yep. And that's why I don't think public will work. Some of the ugly anonymous neg rep will come to the surface and poison discussion. Back on the old boards, I used to get plenty of that crap tossed at me on threads and it made things significantly worse. Now, that crap is just in my User CP and doesn't bother anybody. Some dude vents, I laugh at it. No victims.

Legitimate complaints will continue to end up in your User CP, and people won't have to deal with ridiculous rep trolling.

Legitimate complaints will continue to end up in your User CP, and people won't have to deal with ridiculous rep trolling.

Which is why rep is a stupid idea. If nothing positive can come from an effort, why do it?

Jamesda: mocking your parenting is not the same as attacking your children

Only if those who want to start fights do so.

And you think they won't?

If they are the ones sending shitty negreps, won't they not care about starting fights on threads?

Thanks for making the argument for anon rep

And you think they won't?

If they are the ones sending shitty negreps, won't they not care about starting fights on threads?

Thanks for making the argument for anon rep

No they won't, because if they do people will them for the little bitches they are. Now they are protected.

Rep provides nothing whatsoever to these forums. It never has and never will.

My bad, expect for those who have to act like bitches.

No they won't, because if they do people will them for the little bitches they are. Now they are protected.

Rep provides nothing whatsoever to these forums. It never has and never will.

My bad, expect for those who have to act like bitches.

I enjoy rep, and enjoy seeing what people think of my posts.

So, your opinion is just that.....yours.

And a great big LOL that your opinion is based on anything other than your own ego....definitely not for the boards as a whole.

rj calling others bitches is beautiful

get off the cross you hypocrite

Milhouse completes me

nyc_guys_kissing.jpg

am i the only one who thinks that rep would already be gone, except that means this thread would be over and RJ would move on to something else and the mods are entertained by the spectacle?

Jamesda: mocking your parenting is not the same as attacking your children

You've crossed the line several times IMO, leave the guy alone and stop being a douce. You're pretty much stalking him at this point.

Which is why rep is a stupid idea. If nothing positive can come from an effort, why do it?

You get butt hurt over rep. That's something good that comes from it. I find it hilarious that you care so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back