• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh wait please look and see who said "

wait aren't you that ugly and obese fucker who runs the MD boards? u come over here and pick on jamesda3, a great poster, and expect anyone to care what a fat ugly fuck like you thinks? really jesus dude, hit the gym, get laid, toss out the greasy"

before you delete it? nice sentence btw you idiot.

Now that this isn't tacked any longer, when will the change be enacted?

now that there is accountability i think we should be able to neg rep individual posts without being forced to spread it around.

if deacvision (as an example) says something particularly idiotic twice in a row, i should be allowed to neg rep each of those posts without being forced to manufacture rep to give to other users. now rep MEANS something

let's vote on this too

I voted that I didnt care, and I mostly liked the rep but after reading this thread I can see why a lot of people are "butthurt". I've read the last few pages of this thread and there's like 5 or 6 posters that are just being complete and utter douches on both sides of the argument, and its the same 5 or 6 people that are assholes on every thread. It's a fucking message board you all need to get over yourselves, the fact that we've wasted this much time on this stupid topic leads me to believe we should just get rid of this shit all together. It's like were 4 year olds that cant play with a toy together nicely so it has to be taken away.

when this goes away there will be something else.

So we have this vote 3 times, twice it is voted to keep anonymous, once it is voted to make Public and we make it public?

Seems like a flawed vote/system.

If we voted for a republican president for 6 straight terms, but then a democrat the 7th, shouldn't the president be the democrat?

So we have this vote 3 times, twice it is voted to keep anonymous, once it is voted to make Public and we make it public?

Seems like a flawed vote/system.

All public polls if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back