• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3otbsy/

Buckets asked me to post this for him since he is on his phone. For some reason I can't get the actual image to post.

3otbsy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If we voted for a republican president for 6 straight terms, but then a democrat the 7th, shouldn't the president be the democrat?

So, in 6 more months the mods will take another vote and change it back if anonymous wins? :thumbsup:

So, in 6 more months the mods will take another vote and change it back if anonymous wins? :thumbsup:

Sure. Why wouldn't they? If we try out public rep and it doesn't work out/the majority of people don't like it then it should be changed back if possible.

If we voted for a republican president for 6 straight terms, but then a democrat the 7th, shouldn't the president be the democrat?

Was thinking more along the lines of double jeopardy - but I see your point. Really, nothing has changed since the last vote - but there was one rep that caused an uproar and now changes are being made.

I guess, ultimately, I don't care, because I don't really neg rep people, I do poes rep people, normally signed, but whatever. I just like the idea of having it be anonymous - causes less cat fighting, but allows people to tell you if they agree or if you are being a tard - either way, lots of people take it to seriously - and it was a fun thing to do that now will not be used, and if it will, it will only be used as a circle jerk of poes reppers, and out and out dicks neg repping.

RJ's rep has been decimated these past few weeks

looks like there is a concerted effort to put him in the red

the clock is running.........

RJ's rep has been decimated these past few weeks

looks like there is a concerted effort to put him in the red

the clock is running.........

Next round of RJ complaining to the mods after the rep is reset:

"I'm in the red because people unfairly hate on me, please do something about my rep...it hurts recruiting when kids come here and see a guy as smart as me with neg rep!!!! Why do other posters lie!?!??!!!????"

Next round of RJ complaining to the mods after the rep is reset:

"I'm in the red because people unfairly hate on me, please do something about my rep...it hurts recruiting when kids come here and see a guy as smart as me with neg rep!!!! Why do other posters lie!?!??!!!????"

why do you think he's squealing like a piggie for the entire rep system to be dismantled?

soon, he will be redder than a ginger haired dwarf

Was thinking more along the lines of double jeopardy - but I see your point. Really, nothing has changed since the last vote - but there was one rep that caused an uproar and now changes are being made.

To be honest, we've been talking about it for a while, but just decided to put it to a vote. It wasnt just one person that brought on the change, even if the recent events were the straw that broke the camels back.

It's organic. If enough people don't like the tenor of the board, they leave. I seem to remember something like that happening last spring.

3rd board FTmothafuckinW!

RJ! YES YOU CAN!

Where you lead, I will follow, anywhere that you tell me to!

Last edited:
I guess we'll see what all of Moon's alts can do with someone's rep...

RJ, took a while, but there it is lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back