• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I think we should color code chat threaders.....give them blue rep or something.

I had like four Deacon plunger dudes, all earned by being legitimately awesome, not by constant repping on a chat thread.

Lulz, no one was even close to 4 plunger dudes other than testuser.

I was over halfway there! I am the true victim in rep being erased. I'm going to go cry to the mods about his grave injustice thru multiple PMs, emails and phone calls.

I was over halfway there! I am the true victim in rep being erased. I'm going to go cry to the mods about his grave injustice thru multiple PMs, emails and phone calls.

Damn right this is how you handle this situation. This board OWES you rep. I for one am going to raise holy hell anytime anyone fucks with me in the future. I'm going north Korea on this board until I am appeased.

Make sure you make creepy references to how you're tight with bball players and their families. You're almost batting the rj cycle.

Funny how now that rep isn't anon that I only have positive rep. Is everyone scared to voice their opinion now that they have to sign off on it?

I love you too Moon. I will give you sarcastic pos rep because this is very important to you.

Has not stopped toogs from sending RJK vicious anti-semetic pms

Funny. I have heard from a few posters that RJ is actively lobbying various people via PM to negrep toogs and asking them to send the message on to others. What a sad, sad little man.

Funny. I have heard from a few posters that RJ is actively lobbying various people via PM to negrep toogs and asking them to send the message on to others. What a sad, sad little man.

I have encountered the same thing, I understand if you do not like someone on the internet a subtle jab may be felt warranted, however the vicious attacks and Mark Whalberg in Fear-like stalking by RJ on this guy Toogs has me a bit worried that someone is taking the internet a bit too far. I have had friends in the past that were stalked and did not think much of it until one day someone was stabbed and everything became extremely real. If Toogs is saying anti-semetic things to RJ, that is not ok and should not be tolerated, but words on the internet vs. stalking on the internet are two very, very different things IMO.

.. especially since Moon said in the post that it was referring to PMs, not reps.

Haha, much much more likely he learned of this via a typical RJ PM.

plus it's public now, so were it rep (which it wasn't) there is no expectation of privacy

figures a fat nascar redneck like racer wouldn't blink an eye at an antisemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back