• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so rj is going to board a plane in sunny california, fly to MD, and then do what?

ask where he can find the doritos dust covered fat dude who lives in his mother's basement?

You mock this like it's not an everyday occurrence effecting twelves of thousands of people on a daily basis. The fact that you know toogs lives in his mothers' basement worries me even more. You must be RJfaceslicerDeac's alias. I will pray for you.

Why do you keep sticking up for that over-grown hipster dbag? Christ you're almost as bad as he is.

Are you serious? I'm not sticking up for him, I'm sticking up for a proper recollection of what actually happened. Reading comprehension can go a long way.

Maybe, I think Moonz was more trying to poke fun* at the fact that Stan Gable giving up driving drunk was not a big sacrifice since he lived in a city, where driving obviously is not something you need to do anyway. Either way, it was an uncalled for rep, that goes without saying.

*I use that term very loosely in this situation.

So Moonz did post that then?

Are you serious? I'm not sticking up for him, I'm sticking up for a proper recollection of what actually happened. Reading comprehension can go a long way.

Just to be clear, I was not intentionally misconstruing the facts, I just never saw a resolution to the issue and must have missed when this all surfaced.

Why was it in response to a post about him losing two friends in a drunk driving accident in Winston-Salem then?

It was in response to a part of a post dealing with him giving up drunk driving or something like that, as a result of said accident.

RJ rep attacked me recently. I gave him neg rep for either telling a bad joke or ridiculous logic. In response, he would find my posts from months ago and gave me neg rep completely unrelated to any content. Feel free to post my complete rep history for verification.

To quote Twin Andre- stop whining.

That's mainly directed at you moonf*ggot. I hope to see your old, wrinkly, depressing ass somewhere so i can knock those hipster goggles off your face and that pretentious bandwagon smirk. You aren't funny to anyone but a few friend starved mods and pessimistic shit heads on these boards you blood sucking vagina

Why do you keep sticking up for that over-grown hipster dbag? Christ you're almost as bad as he is.

He even said he wasn't sticking up for moon. Read better. It's clear that cookout is a good mod, and cares about the community, and is rather uncomfortable with having the insufferable dbag moon as a mod, but there's evidently nothing he can do about it.

That's mainly directed at you moonf*ggot. I hope to see your old, wrinkly, depressing ass somewhere so i can knock those hipster goggles off your face and that pretentious bandwagon smirk. You aren't funny to anyone but a few friend starved mods and pessimistic shit heads on these boards you blood sucking vagina

LOL from out of nowhere, and with no regard for human life, ladies and gentleman, OGB?~!

Proper recollection of what happened:

Moonz posts a dbag rep
Gets called out for it
Deletes it
Cookout defends colossal dbag for some unknown reason

In fairness, vaginas spit blood, not suck it.

Proper recollection of what happened:

Moonz posts a dbag rep
Gets called out for it
Deletes it
Cookout defends colossal dbag for some unknown reason

I'm setting the record straight on what the actual rep said, dude. I've said multiple times Moonz was out of line for posting that rep. You are not very smart.

I'm setting the record straight on what the actual rep said, dude. I've said multiple times Moonz was out of line for posting that rep. You are not very smart.

We've all seen the rep.

"boo fucking hoo, baldie. boo fucking hoo"

In a response to a post where a poster talks about the worst night of his life.

Why is Moonz still a mod?

We've all seen the rep.

"boo fucking hoo, baldie. boo fucking hoo"

In a response to a post where a poster talks about the worst night of his life.

Why is Moonz still a mod?

It said more than that, but more importantly it didn't directly make fun of anyone for losing their friends, as was initially implied.

/kanhoji'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back