• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. I apologize for my misinterpretation of that Moonz.

no problem

and I apologize to EVERYONE for posting toogs and RJ's messages even though the ones here who are getting most upset about it seem to fail to realize that toogs is trolling at a near genius level

kudos to you toogs

and my sincere apologies to all

Someone must be stalking my car, I just went outside and the tires were slashed.

no problem

and I apologize to EVERYONE for posting toogs and RJ's messages even though the ones here who are getting most upset about it seem to fail to realize that toogs is trolling at a near genius level

kudos to you toogs

and my sincere apologies to all

Thanks, but not a problem at all since I was the one who misconstrued what you were saying.

E-hug

tyswake only thought this poll would have 4 people, he was elated when over 100 people participated.

I'm really not trolling. Anyone who knows me knows that I stand for justice and am against hypocrisy. People who care about stars/rep/upvotes are the worst sort of internet denizen. I relentlessly stomp them out. RJK is one of them.

Also given his last name how the fuck could I know he was Jewish?

I'm really not trolling. Anyone who knows me knows that I stand for justice and am against hypocrisy. People who care about stars/rep/upvotes are the worst sort of internet denizen. I relentlessly stomp them out. RJK is one of them.

Also given his last name how the fuck could I know he was Jewish?

fat_superman.gif

For fuck's sake, can we please drop the anti-Semitic comments? We don't allow racist comments. Why we allow anti-Semitic, I don't get.

Last edited:
Because RJ and Toogs are currently involved in some sort of awesomely over-the-top rep war with eachother. Toogs neg reps RJ because RJ cares too much about it in the first place (which he claims not to), and then RJ gets mad about the negrep (strange, huh?) and wants to fight back. They could probably both lay off it, it's really just being awesome.

FIFY.

For fuck's sake, can we please drop the anti-semitic comments? We don't allow racist comments. Why we allow anti-semetic, I don't get.

You only corrected the first misspelling. ;)

Who made anti-semitic comments, much less anti-semetic ones? Although both spellings are tolerated, it's definitely odd to use them both in one paragraph like that. Is there a distinction I am missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back