• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anonymous Rep Now Public!

What should we do with rep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a helluva thread, let me tell ya, but the damnedest thing is the irony, as for all the hate speak being spewed 'round these parts, Ricky is probably the most racially welcoming fella I ever knew. Back in the day, the Fiesta Fox bedded birds of damn near every stripe of the spectrum -- white, black, brown, red, yellow. Didn't matter to Ricky. Pointed out that once you got access to the ol' door of life, they were all the same color on the inside, at least the healthy ones.

Foxy had a real good thing going with this one Afro-American broad. Can't remember her name, but it had not one, but two apostrophes in it, which I always thought was pretty nifty. This gal worked for the City, collecting water bills. The Reynolda Raiders were delinquent one time paying a bill, on account that Kreebie's old man used to take care of that for us, but he got fed up one month when he dropped by the Barn unexpectedly and discovered Ricky all hopped up on frydaddy, ranting to no one in particular about how he was going to get rich by inventing the first wristwatch with 24 hours on it instead of just 12. That way you'd always know when you were in the a.m. and the p.m. Made sense to me, but Kreebie's pop wasn't amused.

Anyway, Foxy felt bad that he was responsible for the bill not being paid, so he volunteered to handle negotiations with the City to get the H2O flowing again. Marched right down to City Hall where he met this Nubian broad and, as you can guess, she was immediately taken by Foxy's easy charm. So they got to screwing pretty quick, which was a nice deal for us Raiders since it meant we got our service restored without having to cough up any extra dough. Ricky's pecker was all the payment she required. And, let me tell ya, that being the case, this broad was living high on the hog. The Fiesta Fox loved poking her. Not to get overly blue on you youngsters, but Foxy used to joke about how he loved finishing on her. Said the contrast of his white oyster gravy on her dark bosom was like one of those Ansel Adams photos. Majestic.

She and Foxy had a solid run, but like all good things, it eventually reached its natural terminus. Turned out the Reynolda Raiders weren't the only citizens benefiting from this type of special arrangement. In fact, this broad was getting it from men all over Winston-Salem in exchange for free agua. Eventually one of the suits in City Hall noticed the discrepancy between the department's finances and the shockingly low level of the Yadkin River. From there, it wasn't hard to put 2-and-2 together. Quite the scandal. Damn near bankrupted the City, which pleased Foxy to no end since he never had forgiven the bastards for shuttering the Dirty. Let that be a lesson to you all -- Ricky savors revenge and he never, ever forgets. If you've wronged him, either here on his boards or in life, you'd best make it right lest you incite the wrath of the Fiesta Fox.

I post infrequently outside of the occasional mafia game and I know RJ is jewish. How? Because this board seems to be pretty cool with people ripping him for it and then we all end up seeing soap operas like this.

RJ bitches. People troll more. Mods seem to do very little.

Moonz steps over lines, but all the other mods don't do much either when it comes to the recent rash of anti semetic comments and attack. I don't get why its acceptable to say such terrible things just to teach someone a lesson about how rep isnt important. Is it acceptable to use the n word or make light of the holocaust as long as one is trolling? Thats like slipping up and just saying hey I was just joking. Why can't it just be simple. Why not use the banhammer powers? Toogs makes anti semetic attacks. Ban. Posters threaten bodily harm on others. Ban. Eventually it stops no?

eta: mistakenly attributed one poster's quote to the wrong poster
Again I ask what was anti-semitic. I dont think you know what you are talking about.

Liquid k: i had no idea who rj was until the rep thread. No reason to think he's jewish from that.

Again I ask what was anti-semitic. I dont think you know what you are talking about.

Liquid k: i had no idea who rj was until the rep thread. No reason to think he's jewish from that.

You just hadn't been around enough to see him pull the Jewish card out of the deck a few dozen times.

Foxy used to joke about how he loved finishing on her. Said the contrast of his white oyster gravy on her dark bosom was like one of those Ansel Adams photos. Majestic.

This is so great.

moon i certainly do

waiting.jpg

posting from my phone so can someone help a brother out?

i think the worst part about the newly non-anonymous rep is the way that it completely feeds on itself. it's completely circular. the anonymous system had a built-in defusion mechanism - if someone negrepped you, that was it, unless they signed it. now it's a big dick measuring contest - who can be the biggest dick?

Absolutely. It ends up with nothing but upvoting, like the Alabama bastards on our system only allowing a ration of down votes based on how often you upvote. I think the best you can do is 4 upvotes for every 1 down. Which means ultimately all but a few will be 4 or 5 star posters.

Meh, I've negrepped a fair amount since the changeover, and the only person who got his panties bunched up enough to do a retaliatory negrep was DeaconSlim. I think most people are mature enough to handle the system, it's just that the few who aren't are so Nazi-like in their whining that it attracts a lot of notice.

Meh, I've negrepped a fair amount since the changeover, and the only person who got his panties bunched up enough to do a retaliatory negrep was DeaconSlim. I think most people are mature enough to handle the system, it's just that the few who aren't are so Nazi-like in their whining that it attracts a lot of notice.

anti-semite, amirite?

I honestly didn't care about the negrep...but it did make me realize that you go to the You Laugh/You Lose thread to be super serious and not to laugh about funny things.

:thumbsup:

LOLZ:

Thread: Anonymous Rep Now Public!

s you usual you an illiterate fucking idiot- his psot called me a Nazi and wished i was dead-i've given up hope you'd ever grow up
-RJKarl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back