• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Deman/NCScout IP Glitch at DeaconSports!

I'm kind of surprised by the actual hatred those left on that board that refuse to come here are demonstrating. I mean, I know there are some hard feelings, but it actually goes beyond that.

[sarcasm]BTW, Moon, they absolutely adore you over there. [/sarcasm]

Well, they are welcome whenever they do want to come over. I hold no hard feelings towards any of them.

Except cagles.

Well, they are welcome whenever they do want to come over. I hold no hard feelings towards any of them.

Except cagles.

I commented over there I thought Turf would be great to have over here, but he shot that down real quick. Didn't expect that out of him.

Their relevancy and e-foothold have been totally eviscerated in less than two weeks. I don't appreciate all the angst and bitterness, but I understand it.

I definitely disagree with bid's assertion that the new board was created with the stated purpose of allowing sexual content/profanity.

I definitely disagree with bid's assertion that the new board was created with the stated purpose of allowing sexual content/profanity.

He and others who have been making that statement over and and over are completely clueless. They have either: 1) never been to this site and are making blind statements, or 2) they clearly have yet to read the Welcome Message here. :tard:

I commented over there I thought Turf would be great to have over here, but he shot that down real quick. Didn't expect that out of him.

I mean some people have given him a pretty tough time so I can see why he would be hesitant to come over.

big fan of the "glitches ain't shit" tagline

Back