• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Deman/NCScout IP Glitch at DeaconSports!

Mine runs through July, but it is as good as done.

Someone aptly compared DS premium to a sorority. If you don't agree with the leadership then you are just a pee on. House Mom 81Deac is going and pulling my "F U Buzz" post from the free board and posting it on premium to tattle. It's quite funny.

Also, NCScout is lectro of premium. The posts are fun to read because its all sunshine and candy, but you have to take it with a mountain sized grain of salt. They talk about NCScout like he walked across water to get to the boards, and don't dare say anything bad lest you scare him off..

Mine runs through July, but it is as good as done.

Someone aptly compared DS premium to a sorority. If you don't agree with the leadership then you are just a pee on. House Mom 81Deac is going and pulling my "F U Buzz" post from the free board and posting it on premium to tattle. It's quite funny.

Also, NCScout is lectro of premium. The posts are fun to read because its all sunshine and candy, but you have to take it with a mountain sized grain of salt. They talk about NCScout like he walked across water to get to the boards, and don't dare say anything bad lest you scare him off..

I was actually thinking about all the sandy vaginas that are getting their panties in a wad and starting a catfight over stuff said on a fuckign message board when I called it a sorority house, but your analogy to the leadership probably isn't far off either. I am flabbergasted that things have gotten to this point in all directions.

I was actually thinking about all the sandy vaginas that are getting their panties in a wad and starting a catfight over stuff said on a fuckign message board when I called it a sorority house, but your analogy to the leadership probably isn't far off either. I am flabbergasted that things have gotten to this point in all directions.

Well, I know 2 guys that aren't getting invited to the DS Premium formal...

I hear you about the sandy vaginas! In the DemanDeac pity party thread, I implored him to wash the sand out and stick around. He really is the only reason to pay for access there.

The jerks had me on hold forever when I called to cancel..

LOL about the formal. Not sure they will have enough girls left to have one this year :)

I hope this is an April Fools joke. Otherwise...

Congrats for screwing up one of the long time insiders Wake fans have ever had. Give youselves a pat on the back. There is no one else here who can hold a candle to Deman as far as getting Wake fans the information we crave.

Congrats for screwing up one of the long time insiders Wake fans have ever had. Give youselves a pat on the back. There is no one else here who can hold a candle to Deman as far as getting Wake fans the information we crave.

An example of the misguided hero worship that I'm talking about. We're getting better and more frequent info over here and when it all comes down to it, none of it means that much anyway.

He screwed up himself. Either he perpetrated a lie to drive up premium views or he committed a TOS violation by lending out his premium account. He didn't even just change his password.

He'll be back. He's done this a few times before. I find it hard to believe he could give up that kind of worship and influence. From what I've gathered, he's a regular guy in real life. On those boards, he's a god.

He doesn't read over here, so nothing over here said was seen by his eyes.

I've talked to him a few times via email and he seems like a very nice guy. I think NCScout just fucked him over by being a dumbass. Twice.

Count me in the group that cancelled their premium today. My subscription runs through August.

If I had premium, I would cancel it.

But the hero worship is funny. Bottom line is if this board has people who can offer better inside information, then Deman will have to work harder to provide info or step aside and just go along for the ride.

I cancelled my premium membership over a year ago once I realized how worthless that "service" really was. It was basically 2-3 guys who were lapdogs for the athletic department throwing out names of HS kids and saying vague generic shit like "keep an eye on him" or "here are some new names to watch," etc. Not worth paying for whatsoever.

And yea, DemanDeac's "writing" has always been comically bad. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

I was premium once. For 3 months, and one of those was free as part of a promotion.

I was pissed I signed up for it within a week.

If I cared about getting banned on ds, I wouldn't post this, but back in maybe 2003 a certain star basketball player gave me a screen name and password for an account that had premium. He told me that someone in the athletic dept gave it to him and that I could use in whenever I wanted- and I did- up until very recently when it suddenly disappeared. I was looking at it as recently as this summer. Then bam- after 8 years, it was gone. I never posted w it, but I did occasionally make a mistake and post and then have to delete. Point being- some mods or people in the athletic dept obviously have no problem giving out premium passwords. This ball player gave it to me and my roommate and who knows who else just bc he thought we might want to read about the team. Also, to say that it is very possible that's what happened here.

Finkel is Einhorn...Einhorn is Finkel..

hahaha-lulz.jpg

An example of the misguided hero worship that I'm talking about. We're getting better and more frequent info over here and when it all comes down to it, none of it means that much anyway.

He screwed up himself. Either he perpetrated a lie to drive up premium views or he committed a TOS violation by lending out his premium account. He didn't even just change his password.

He'll be back. He's done this a few times before. I find it hard to believe he could give up that kind of worship and influence. From what I've gathered, he's a regular guy in real life. On those boards, he's a god.

Catfish!

My post was deleted on the 'NCScout Should Be Upset a Mod is Using His Name' thread. I quoted AnonymousDeac asking why he didn't just change his password. :noidea:

It looks like they deleted every single negative post except the first two or three posts by TWdeac and tbrwfu

Back