• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another face of those on Food Stamps -a US Olypmian

What a wonderful post. A true gent and perhaps not the smartest but certainly among the wisest out here.

Lectro showing off his evaluation tools.

#nothelpingthecause

As someone who has met wrangor, he's one of the most humble people I've met from Wake Forest.

I've also met RJ.

LOL. This thread went from from good to rjkarlacular.

I'm not obsessed with like others are with me. I don't log all your posts.

It's something you've never done towards me even when shown to be wrong many times.

In spite of being proven wrong numerous times. That speaks loudly...

Isn't arrogance a biggie sin? You have admitted to over a decade of such arrogance. It's impossible that in all the times we've interacted that you have never been wrong.

You have been shown your mistakes on multiple occasions.
--

In all seriousness let's give this a rest. I will honestly admit I am way too hard on RJ. So I apologize to you RJ. This thread was a Rick Perry "oops" moment for you and I took some cheap shots when you were vulnerable. Let's move on.

In all seriousness let's give this a rest. I will honestly admit I am way too hard on RJ. So I apologize to you RJ. This thread was a Rick Perry "oops" moment for you and I took some cheap shots when you were vulnerable. Let's move on.

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Back