• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another face of those on Food Stamps -a US Olypmian

I am really, really confused. Does google have an rj-translation option?

Yeah. RJ has got me on tilt right now. I just said that I have never apologized for Him being wrong and he agreed with me. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. If the next post refers to a piano key necktie I am going to lose it.

Last edited:
I'm wearing a piano key necktie to the Olympics.

Yeah. RJ has got me on tilt right now. I just said that I have never apologized for Him being wrong and he agreed with me. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. If the next post refers to a piano key necktie I am going to lose it.

Isn't arrogance a biggie sin? You have admitted to over a decade of such arrogance. It's impossible that in all the times we've interacted that you have never been wrong.

You have been shown your mistakes on multiple occasions. Yet your arrogance keeps you from doing the right thing. At this point, you have convinced yourself it's OK.

I'm going to give you a helpful hint. You give much of your life to your faith. You trust your pastor deeply (which is a good thing). Maybe you
should ask him for some guidance about this.

You could solve it in many ways, but you refuse to do so. Maybe your pastor can help. I hope so.

P.S. You don't have to capitalize the H in him when speaking about me.

RJ: WHY CAN'T YOU READ (the article or Wrangor's posts)?!?!?!

WRANGOR: WHY CAN'T YOU HUMBLE THYSELF?!?!?!

Last edited:
Isn't arrogance a biggie sin? You have admitted to over a decade of such arrogance. It's impossible that in all the times we've interacted that you have never been wrong.

You have been shown your mistakes on multiple occasions. Yet your arrogance keeps you from doing the right thing. At this point, you have convinced yourself it's OK.

I'm going to give you a helpful hint. You give much of your life to your faith. You trust your pastor deeply (which is a good thing). Maybe you

You could solve it in many ways, but you refuse to do so. Maybe your pastor can help. I hope so.

it all makes sense now. rj can't read.

I'm going to give you a helpful hint. Cancel your internet service. Save yourself from any future embarrassment.

:popcorn:

You can't make this stuff up!

Biggie Sin would be a good name for a rapper.

Where exactly did I admit this....I would love to know. And where have I been shown to be wrong and not admitted my shortcomings. Would love that knowledge as well. I am probably one of the dumbest people that posts on these boards, and I am well aware of that. I dig in the dirt for a living, and I used to coach basketball for a living. We aren't talking rocket science professions here. I am on these boards to learn as much as I am to discuss, and I have learned a lot.

So please spare me the pious lecture. Read/comprehend/post....in that order. That is the first step to not making a fool of yourself.

Where exactly did I admit this....I would love to know. And where have I been shown to be wrong and not admitted my shortcomings. Would love that knowledge as well. I am probably one of the dumbest people that posts on these boards, and I am well aware of that. I dig in the dirt for a living, and I used to coach basketball for a living. We aren't talking rocket science professions here. I am on these boards to learn as much as I am to discuss, and I have learned a lot.

So please spare me the pious lecture. Read/comprehend/post....in that order. That is the first step to not making a fool of yourself.

I'm certain you're smarter than at least one poster.

There you go again with personal insults. You said I had an "ugly side". Now i'm not supposed to "embarrass myself". How very condescending of you.

I'm not obsessed with like others are with me. I don't log all your posts. The unadulterated arrogance is to truly believe (as you do) that in all of our discussions you've never once been wrong. This is hubris of an almost mythical level. But you do believe it. It's mindboggling and very sad.

Of all the people this to talk about another being "pious" you have among the least standing to do so.

There you go again with personal insults. You said I had an "ugly side". Now i'm not supposed to "embarrass myself". How very condescending of you.

I'm not obsessed with like others are with me. I don't log all your posts. The unadulterated arrogance is to truly believe (as you do) that in all of our discussions you've never once been wrong. This is hubris of an almost mythical level. But you do believe it. It's mindboggling and very sad.

Of all the people this to talk about another being "pious" you have among the least standing to do so.

this has never been more appropriate
ne8y7uge.jpg

What a wonderful post. A true gent and perhaps not the smartest but certainly among the wisest out here.

Back