• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Football coach leaving?

Ouch. That would be a huge blow.

vader.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Wellman. Lobo to Associate HC/OL coach and Galloway to OC. He clearly did a.great job as passing coordinator this year.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, Wellman. Lobo to Associate HC/OL coach and Galloway to OC. He clearly did a.great job as passing coordinator this year.

Wellman?

That would be a pretty huge blow.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Better would be Galloway to OC and Lobo to the streets but that is just too good to come true.

This is much, much worse than Billings being fired.

I imagine Galloway considers going to an SEC team a step-up, and he's definitely a coach that can make some noise in the future.

If Wellman is serious about developing this program he needs to ante up what it takes to keep Galloway...

This is much, much worse than Billings being fired.

I imagine Galloway considers going to an SEC team a step-up, and he's definitely a coach that can make some noise in the future.

Yeah, that would be catastrophic. He's been here one year and we've already seen tremendous improvement. I dont know much about his character, but would he be the type to leave a job after one year? I understand the connection to one of his former coachmates already there, but it seems odd to consider leaving after one year IMO.

Yeah, that would be catastrophic. He's been here one year and we've already seen tremendous improvement. I dont know much about his character, but would he be the type to leave a job after one year? I understand the connection to one of his former coachmates already there, but it seems odd to consider leaving after one year IMO.

Unless recent events make you realize the blind nepotism/allegiance your head coach has to certain coaches on the staff. Particularly ones that would impeded your career path.

Last edited:
Think on the bright side, maybe we fired those to coaches to free up salary space to give Galloway a hefty raise?

Galloway doesn't need the money. If he leaves, it has absolutely nothing to do with $.

Unless recent events make you realize the blind nepotism/allegiance your head coach has to certain coaches on the staff. Particularly ones that would impeded your career path.

I'm surprised Elrod hasn't left already. He's got to realize by now that nobody else is going to hire Lobo and Galloway may be in front of him for the OC job. There could be some conflict over problems with the Jax pipeline as well.

Back