• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another freshman dorm

I know the building of the business school building has caught flack in the past and now this freshman dorm. What new buildings would you support on campus or would want to see?

I know the building of the business school building has caught flack in the past and now this freshman dorm. What new buildings would you support on campus or would want to see?

New biology, chemistry and physics buildings. The bio and chem buildings are so old they named the city after them.

I'd say 1/4 mile dirt or paved nascar oval, with pits, and a rnd building, add an auto/space engineering degreeCould take over the nascar game possibly make it a small collegiate sport and start getting jorbs

I'd say 1/4 mile dirt or paved nascar oval, with pits, and a rnd building, add an auto/space engineering degreeCould take over the nascar game possibly make it a small collegiate sport and start getting jorbs

There's already a 1/4 mile track.

I think the freshmen could use a monorail to get to their cars.

Salem and Winston were dumps when I was there 20 years ago.

The biology building was a campus original or close to it when I attended in the late 90's. Awful facility. Wake's poor science facilities and the resulting poor or nonexistent graduate level science programs haven't exactly helped the school's rankings.

The biology building was a campus original or close to it when I attended in the late 90's. Awful facility. Wake's poor science facilities and the resulting poor or nonexistent graduate level science programs haven't exactly helped the school's rankings.

Hearing a lot about new science facilities downtown at innovation quarter being a real possibility.

Make it tricked out, athlete housing with a private chef to help recruiting.

Hearing a lot about new science facilities downtown at innovation quarter being a real possibility.

yeah, in 2-3 years it'll be about time to bulldoze Salem and Winston to make room for a new B-School. Ship the nerds off to downtown so the finance masters of the universe aren't so cramped.

yeah, in 2-3 years it'll be about time to bulldoze Salem and Winston to make room for a new B-School. Ship the nerds off to downtown so the finance masters of the universe aren't so cramped.

this guy gets it

Back