• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another high school shooting, this time in MD

NRA lobbyists got policy enacted to only allow one thread on gun violence. Please respect our rights.

An armed "school resource officer" shot and killed the assailant. Two other students are in critical condition.

student had a handgun. Wonder how many he would have killed with a semi-automatic rifle?

This reflects the best case scenario of arming teachers. 1-3 students shot, and assailant killed. Feels so much better, right ?

It worked out well to have an armed and trained professional on site.

End of story.

hook-ladder-fire-truck.jpg

It worked out well that trained, water-hose carrying professionals were on site. End of story.

hook-ladder-fire-truck.jpg

It worked out well that trained, water-hose carrying professionals were on site. End of story.

Oh so you want to ban fire and oxygen? Anybody bad guy who wants to start a fire can easily get their hands on a match and oxygen is WHAT WE BREATHE!

I look forward to more NRA ads that specifically target high school kids.

I know that you all wish deep down that the tragedy had been larger.

That is a natural part of your sickness.

But the situation certainly turned out much better than it could have..unless, of course, you are a complete and thorough Moron who believes a handgun cannot make it onto a HS campus in the US

I mean, you beyond being fucking dumb to joyful in your stupidity if you can’t see how much better this situation turned out by having someone with the means to deter the threat.

I know that you all wish deep down that the tragedy had been larger.

That is a natural part of your sickness.

But the situation certainly turned out much better than it could have..unless, of course, you are a complete and thorough Moron who believes a handgun cannot make it onto a HS campus in the US

I mean, you beyond being fucking dumb to joyful in your stupidity if you can’t see how much better this situation turned out by having someone with the means to deter the threat.

Do you know what the word “deter” means?

Back