• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another high school shooting, this time in MD

Bigger help, Resource officer with a gun or that the kid didn’t have an assault rifle (gun nut disclaimer assault rifle in this case is generic and referring to anything beyond a hand gun, rifle or shotgun, at no point have I designated magazine size, capacity, rate of fire, this generic term is a stand in for any weapon that would have caused more carnage that should be highly regulated)

They had a resource officer in Florida too

No accounting for the Broward Sherriff’s department and their across the board breakdown — liberal policies kept the kid from being correctly indentified and quarantined from society.

FBI fucked off and failed too.

Broward’s Cowards were spectacular in their wanton ineffectiveness. Sherrif Department and FBI bear at least 95% of the Parkland incident due to the collective and sheer ineptitude of both agencies.

Solid, mass murderer only with 5% of the blame. This is why jury trials in America should end, too much fucking dumb out there.

Hey, I have an idea- maybe let's have a multifaceted approach to this:
1- Limit accessibility to semi-automatic weapons
2- Have a trained, armed resource officer on site
3- Fund and promote mental health resources
4- Continue to promote anti-bullying efforts

They had a resource officer in Florida too

No accounting for the Broward Sherriff’s department and their across the board breakdown — liberal policies kept the kid from being correctly indentified and quarantined from society.

FBI fucked off and failed too.

Broward’s Cowards were spectacular in their wanton ineffectiveness. Sherrif Department and FBI bear at least 95% of the Parkland incident due to the collective and sheer ineptitude of both agencies.

I thought you were the party of personal responsibility? Just because of this comment I am going to commit $25 million of my personal fortune to fund candidates that want to provide unlimited easy access to Welfare funds, no strings attached.

Do you know what the word “deter” means?

That’s precisely what the resource officer did. He deterred a potentially much more deadly situation by being armed, capable and ready to address the deadly threat.

Bigger help, Resource officer with a gun or that the kid didn’t have an assault rifle (gun nut disclaimer assault rifle in this case is generic and referring to anything beyond a hand gun, rifle or shotgun, at no point have I designated magazine size, capacity, rate of fire, this generic term is a stand in for any weapon that would have caused more carnage that should be highly regulated)

Both are good things. Let’s ban assault weapons to minimize the risk that someone else will enter school property with one and let’s make certain police trained SROs are on site.

I mean, you beyond being fucking dumb to joyful in your stupidity if you can’t see how much better this situation turned out by having someone with the means to deter the threat.

The threat wasn't deterred, you actual idiot.

One is a universally good thing, another is a good thing in theory but is expensive, boredom takes over, and has been shown to create new problems at schools where it is implemented.

If he had "deterred" the threat, the threat wouldn't have come to fruition. I know you're operating with a screw or two or ten missing, but this isn't a complicated concept.

If he had "deterred" the threat, the threat wouldn't have come to fruition. I know you're operating with a screw or two or ten missing, but this isn't a complicated concept.

Oh yea, I got a screw loose..it came off when I put my boot right up inside your ass, Larry.

You struggle mightily and it is as noticeable as a pronounced limp. I understand you can’t help it and normally i’d Be sympathetic..but you and the other eggplant parmigian on this board have no excuse for the squash you offer as opinion and it is precisely for this reason that I give you a hard kick in your soft melon. 😆

So you don't understand what it means to deter something. Got it.

Back