• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any transfers?

Ph no longer undefeated!

Don't worry in his mind he is still undefeated. There are two options. The first is in an upcoming post he'll take the winning side. Then he'll say, "See, I wasn't wrong. I said the right thing." Or he'll just continue to say the other guy is wrong.

You have to remember, PH takes more sides on every issue than there are sides on a Rubik's Cube.

Don't worry in his mind he is still undefeated. There are two options. The first is in an upcoming post he'll take the winning side. Then he'll say, "See, I wasn't wrong. I said the right thing." Or he'll just continue to say the other guy is wrong.

You have to remember, PH takes more sides on every issue than there are sides on a Rubik's Cube.

I'll take "unnecessary contributions" for $500, Alex.

Talk about old school. I don't think there have been $500 questions on Jeopardy! in at least twenty years. :)

FWIW, the seven sophomores (rising juniors) had made a pact that they would stay together. They are pretty upset with Moto right now.

FWIW, the seven sophomores (rising juniors) had made a pact that they would stay together. They are pretty upset with Moto right now.
Seriously? They should respect his decision and wish him well. Enjoy riding pine, fellas.

If Daniel graduates, we'll have three scholarships for 2015 and six for 2016. That's fine.

If Daniel graduates, we'll have three scholarships for 2015 and six for 2016. That's fine.
That's a big if, and we won't know the answer to that until well after the main 2015 recruiting season is over.

That's a big if, and we won't know the answer to that until well after the main 2015 recruiting season is over.

Actually he could know by the end of school this year or sooner.

Daniel is actually in a better position than most who go to "graduate school" after four years at his original university. He could petition for two years of eligibility and get it. This would give him plenty of time to get a graduate degree. Most only get one year.

Rountree was sitting near me at the spring game, cheering on his fellow Deacons, talking about going to the baseball game afterwards (certainly didn't seem like someone who will transfer, btw). He was talking to LD and I heard him say he hadn't talked to Moto(called him by his last name). I didn't hear the context, but I got the feeling that he was not exactly mad, just kind of puzzled with Moto.

Back