• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archie Miller

It trips me out how fat Archie looks now compared to his playing days. #realtalk

It trips me out how fat Archie looks now compared to his playing days. #realtalk

He really has.

Everyone pulling for Archie, that's fine, I dig it, I'm not opposed to it, but you must have not been of age when he played at NC State. God, that was an annoying little fucker. One of my least favorite players of all time.

@GoodmanESPN: Archie Miller could be 24.8 seconds away from landing the Marquette job.

He really has.

Everyone pulling for Archie, that's fine, I dig it, I'm not opposed to it, but you must have not been of age when he played at NC State. God, that was an annoying little fucker. One of my least favorite players of all time.

He could hit the threes!

He really has.

Said the same thing earlier, but I was yelled at by the young bloods for being short sighted. I don't think they understand how much of an annoying brat he was at State.

That being said, he's coached a hell of a game tonight. Im a convert.

ARCHIE MOTHERFUCKING IN

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Mrs. Miller

miller_archie_announce_600x436_04032011.jpg

#betterthanmrsenfield

Back