• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

are we going to freak out every time Trump does what he promised?

The reality is the Obama administration did arm radical jihadists in Syria and Libya is in complete shambles and filled with migrants trying to get to Europe. He could have added the horrific bloodshed in Yemen, fueled by American supplied weapons. None of you give a fuck though. Just keep sucking O's dick.

Jesus, who feeds you this tripe?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33997408

America didn't support the Free Syrian Military overthrow of Assad with nearly enough military support, so that the civil war became a quagmire which left a power vacuum that ISIL has taken advantage of in an attempt to establish an Islamic state. Every action and non action has a consequence. The lesson we learned from Iraq kept us from interfering with Syria, but that hasn't turned out any better than Iraq.

Last edited:

America didn't support the Free Syrian Military overthrow of Assad with nearly enough military support, so that the civil war became a quagmire which left a power vacuum that ISIL has taken advantage of in an attempt to establish an Islamic state. Every action and non action has a consequence. The lesson we learned from Iraq kept us from interfering with Syria, but that hasn't turned out any better than Iraq.

So seems best to just put up a wall and protect ourselves and stay out of their affairs I suppose.

So seems best to just put up a wall and protect ourselves and stay out of their affairs I suppose.
We gave the FSA weapons at the beginning of the war, but as the war continued the FSA splintered and was overtaken by ISIL, who of course obtained those weapons. There are arguments that we never should have supported the opposition force at all, and there are arguments that we didn't do nearly enough, and now there are arguments that we need to join forces with Russia to support the Assad regime against ISIL. None of this is cut and dried, and anyone who pretends that it is is biased, and maybe a moron. The Facebook post you posted was especially moronic to blame Obama for war itself.

We gave the FSA weapons at the beginning of the war, but as the war continued the FSA splintered and was overtaken by ISIL, who of course obtained those weapons. There are arguments that we never should have supported the opposition force at all, and there are arguments that we didn't do nearly enough, and now there are arguments that we need to join forces with Russia to support the Assad regime against ISIL. None of this is cut and dried, and anyone who pretends that it is is biased, and maybe a moron. The Facebook post you posted was especially moronic to blame Obama for war itself.

I don't post facebook posts. I just post #knowledgebombs

The media has certainly declared all out war on Trump

I love when people refer to the media as if it's a monolith. Let's you identify the dipshits right quick.

"Help me Jesus! The media is out to get me!"

So the articles praisng this horseshit EO- are those not written by "the Media?"

Last edited:
The media has certainly declared all out war on Trump

kinda like us in Syria. Media created Trump. Now they're trying to take him down. End of the day the Media just fucked everything up.

Maybe they should follow Bannon's advice and shut up for awhile.

We will freak out as long as Trump keeps shoving nonsense like the Muslim ban down the THROATS of the American people

I love when people refer to the media as if it's a monolith. Let's you identify the dipshits right quick.

"Help me Jesus! The media is out to get me!"

So the articles praisng this horseshit EO- are those not written by "the Media?"

be well friend

We will freak out as long as Trump keeps shoving nonsense like the Muslim ban down the THROATS of the American people

How is it a Muslim Ban when a billion or so Muslims can still come here?

But in practice, as Murphy states bluntly: “distinguishing between the FSA and al-Nusra is impossible, because they are virtually the same organization. As early as 2013, FSA commanders were defecting with their entire units to join al-Nusra. There, they still retain the FSA monicker, but it is merely for show, to give the appearance of secularism so they can maintain access to weaponry provided by the CIA and Saudi intelligence services. The reality is that the FSA is little more than a cover for the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra. …

“The fact that the FSA simply passed American-made weaponry off to al-Nusra is also unsurprising considering that the CIA’s vetting process of militias in Syria is lacklustre, consisting of little more than running traces in old databases. These traces rely on knowing the individuals’ real names in the first place, and assume that they were even fighting-age males when the data was collected by CTC [Counterterrorism Centre] years prior.”

Sympathy for Al Qaeda

Nor, confirms Murphy, was vetting any better with the 5th Special Forces operating out of Turkey: “[It consisted of] a database check and an interview. The rebels know how to sell themselves to the Americans during such interviews, but they still let things slip occasionally. ‘I don’t understand why people don’t like al-Nusra,’ one rebel told the American soldiers. Many had sympathies with the terrorist groups such as Nusra and ISIS.”
https://consortiumnews.com/2016/09/29/how-the-us-armed-up-syrian-jihadists/

Because it bans Muslims from entering the country?

It was a list of countries drawn up under Obama. You could just as easily ask, why did Obama only target Muslim countries. It's about countries that export terrorism.

It was a list of countries drawn up under Obama. You could just as easily ask, why did Obama only target Muslim countries. It's about countries that export terrorism.

How long are you all going to keep blaming everything on Obama?

Back