• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are we living in a simulation?

Add it to the list of other non-falsifiable things like Creationism and the Loch Ness Monster.

Yes! My FYS with Dr. Paul Thacker was all about falsification, epistemology, and conspiracies.

Lost Tribes, Ancient Astronauts, and Mysterious Moundbuilders: Pseudoscience, Epistemology, and the Human Past

Great course, amazing professor.

Rubbins, what is your favorite Trump action so far? You know, in another one of these simulations, he probably waved the green flag at Daytona.

Junior Spring Break in Tijuana, RJK simulated sucking this huge donkey dick at one of those super shady club.

Later, we walked in on the Hebrew Hammer taking it up the poop chute from the same diggler donged donkey. This time, however, there was no simulation. Rick swallowed all 12 inches bung style and ended up with one hell of a pink sock. Dougie and moonface worked together on shoving it back up with a Corona bottle. This did the trick until we could get Ricky some proper medical care back in Winston. Hell of a Spring Break, but par for the course for old Rickster.

This Marv cracker crack me up.

j5FvTpo.gif

N7Nd6tM.gif

Yes, another argument against the grand simulator, I suppose. Though birds could arise out of the randomization built into the original model code. I.e., they were never specifically intended but resulted from the modeled processes and are within the bounds of expected statistical variation.

Sounds like evolution to me.

I have no problem admitting I am obsessed with those things. GOT ME!

You keep falling for his schtick doe. So you are obsessed with something that you don't truly enjoy.

This is moonz's genius and you guys still don't get it.

You keep falling for his schtick doe. So you are obsessed with something that you don't truly enjoy.

This is moonz's genius and you guys still don't get it.

It doesn't bother me like it used to (when I was young and dumb). I've just accepted that he is a sad, lonely man who gets off on trolling anonymous people on a message board.

ROLL DAMN TIDE MOONZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back